Chapter 12

Savannah noticed Zumo leaving and was about to follow when she was suddenly caught off guard.

Tony had yanked the girl back sending her flying onto the ground, a heavy kick from Bucky to Stark's middle was enough to make him budge.

Savannah quickly got to her feet as Tony slammed Bucky into the air and back onto the ground in pure rage and attack mode.

Tony aimed a blaster at Bucky's head only for it to get hit by Steve's shield. Tony was then hit back off of Bucky when Steve rammed into his front.

Tony got back up fast, before pushing Steve back and blasting leg and hand cuffs, specially made. Steve was bound together as Savannah hit Tony in the back of the head with a random pipe she found laying around.

Getting his attention she grabbed a knife from her pocket and made a move for a crack in his suit. Tony, however, knew her plan and threw her into a metal wall.

Stark got a hold on Bucky but right when Tony thought he had him, he aimed a blast only for it to be pushed to a supporting beam.

The beam exploded, nearly crashing on Savannah as she made a run for it. Steve had gotten free of the techy cuffs and started to run alongside Anna as Tony lost his hold on Bucky.

Tony got hit by a beam but was still conscious, Savannah and Bucky looked at each other, panting, before looking back to Steve for directions.

"Get out of here!" Steve yelled, it was enough for the two not to hesitate. Well, maybe Savannah hesitated a little.

Anna and Bucky ran through the hallways as Tony once more tried to land a hit on the two but Steve was faster.

Bucky hit a button on the sidewall as Savannah already began climbing her way up to the top of the now opening skylight.

"It wasn't them, Tony! Hydra had control over their minds!" Steve tried.

"Move!" Tony commanded as he made a darting pass over Steve. 

"It wasn't them!" Steve yelled as he caught Tony's boot and began to knock off his foot thruster. 

Stark got free and blasted the wall making it crumble over Steve before making his way wobbling up to the two soldiers.

"Tony, I wasn't in control of my head! If I knew what I was doing I wouldn't have done it! Howard was my friend!" Savannah panted as she climbed higher and higher.

Bucky jumped from side to side, circling the tower as he got closer and closer to Savannah.

Stark finally flew high enough to grab onto Bucky and throw him into the side, letting the man fall on the bracket beams.

"Tony, No!" Savannah shouted as the iron man held up his blaster.

Thankfully Steve managed to get in Tony's way as the man blasted Bucky. The hit bouncing off of Steve's shield.

"He's not gonna stop. Go." Steve told them as Bucky began his climb once more, following Savannah as she jumped from bracket to bracket.

The two had left Steve to handle his friend, or enemy at the moment, and climbed quickly hoping to get out alive.

A sudden shot led Savannah to leap quicker towards the outside. 

"Savy, No!" Bucky yelled as he too began to climb faster.

The metal lid began to close as Savannah felt arms around her waist, her body being jerked back as the lid crashed above them shut.

The two fell on top of the bracket below them with a thud, followed by a deep groan.