the supporter

[I have been watching dragon ball and danmachi again in order to help make these chapters and I also take breaks so updates at the minimum should be a 2 day gap or longer depending on how things go ok I've stalled enough in order the make a ton of scenarios now onto the story]

Lili's POV
"I've have been working as a supporter since I was a child after my parents died in the dungeon trying to make some money they didn't last too long, my entire life has been an enormous struggle to survive"
"I was constantly abused, beaten, and ripped off I sometimes tried to run away but no matter what they always found me then they would hurt those that I cared about . That's why I hate adventurers and I always will.

With loki
Eina: so let me get this straight the soma familia aren't worship deities but instead they are worshipping wine.

Loki: yup you got it and you see this jar of wine this is a rejected version of the real deal the real stuff can get you drunk with just one sip some people even betray and kill others just to have some of the good stuff.

Eina: I see well thank you very much goddess Loki.

Loki: don't worry about it and also ais when are you gonna stop pouting over some guy that ran away from you.

Loki: You know what how about this let's update your status I'm sure it will do you some good and maybe if your lucky I'll give you a massage~

Ais: if you touch me then I'll cut you.

Loki: ok I'm sorry just don't hurt me.
Eina: lady Loki sure is something isn't she.

Riveria: yeah she can be a handful but she is really clever and we have a great deal of trust in her. *sips tea*

Eina: (the soma familia would kill others for wine) *sips tea*

Loki: your at level 6 now!

Eina:

With bell The next day

With bell
The next day

Bell: you wanna go to floor 10?
Lili: yeah I know your tough enough to handle it.
Bell: yeah I guess but we'll have to be careful we don't know how strong the monsters could be.

Lili: well I've been to floor 11 before and trust me I know your strong enough for it.
Bell: ok if you say so let's get going then I bet we'll get a good amount of cash today.

With Eina
Eina: I was planning on going to speaking with goddess Hestia but It's good to know she's working in babel, 2 birds with 1 stone.
Eina: wait is who I think it is?

With bell
Lili: I want to thank you for taking my suggestion master bell. Becoming your supporter turned out to be a really good stroke of good luck for me.

Bell: well all that aside I had to come down here in order to become stronger hehe I'm all fired up, come on Lili let's go find some monsters.

Lili: oh and I hope you don't think it's too forward of me but you should take this sword since the monsters here are going to be a bit too big for knives.