bell and the kenki

[Bro I go to wattpad and start making this chapter that you are reading right now but then I see this story has 1k reads like wtf I never expected that to happen but I also expecting not to expect something so it doesn't count]

With bell

Bell: "I still find it amazing that you can transform into just about anything Lili even the animal ears feel real" he says while touching Lili's animal ears

Lili: master bell!

Bell: oops sorry I guess I shouldn't have don't that. It's just that they look so fluffy I should have asked for permission first sorry.

Lili: it's ok I don't mind if it's you master bell but just let me know if you are going to or else I'll grab your tail.

Bell: yeah not doing that again.
Lili: good to know.

Lili: and plus your transformations are cooler though, the way that your aura and hair just change into a golden color is just amazing and that power boost you could close a huge gap with that transformation.

Bell: thanks for the compliments.
Lili: your welcome.

Later on with Hestia

Lili: hello goddess Hestia I am Liliruca arde.
Hestia: yes I know and just so you know bell filled me in on everything that happened.
Bell: well while you 2 are talking I am going to go make some tea downstairs alright but since we only have 2 cups I will use a bowl alright.

Hestia: yeah ok sure.
Bell then goes downstairs to make making some tea 🍵

Hestia: now then I have something very important to ask you. Do you promise that you will never pull a stunt that stupid ever again.

Lili: yes goddess HestiaI promise this to both you and master bell because you see even thoughI betrayed him he still came and saved me from all those monsters so no matter what I will never betray him again.

Hestia: very well then I'll take your word.
Lili: (phew)
Hestia: I am going to be honest I don't like you one bit, but then again why would I you played bell for a fool and what's up with the mopey looked you had wver since you came here I bet you feel guilty for what you did to bell because he is too nice to blame you for what you did. so tell me am I right?

Hestia: bell isn't stupid but he is naive well whatever if Bell isn't going to hold you responsible then I will.
Lili's ears then went down like a dog that was scared.

Hestia: I order you to look out for bell so that he doesn't get into anymore trouble with people like you and if he's not careful then he is only going to get into more danger and plus the only one who can get rid of that guilt is you and you alone, nobody else.

Bell: I'm back with the tea
Lili: oooo smells nice.
Bell: yup now drink up also I don't think I will go into the dungeon today since I am going to visit Miss Eina.
Hestia: oh you mean the potential love interest.
Bell: love interest?
Hestia: yup didn't she go on a date with you?
Bell: no I don't think she did.