Monke vs bull

[I have nothing to say]

Freya: it's almost been 2 weeks since bell has started his adventure and his results are fascinating
Ottar: This kid knows how to embrace adventure and he is constantly breaking his limits but let's see how he'll do against this.
Freya: I can't wait.

Nobody's POV

With bell
Bell: (She's all the way to level 6)
Eina: she was able to become a level 6 by killing the floor boss on level 37 all by herself.
Bell: (woah)
Eina: defeating a boss that powerful usually requires an entire party of high skilled adventures, please bell don't try to compare yourself to Miss wallenstein.
Misha: I've never heard of anyone that can do what she can, she's just built differently.

Bell: (just because she's gotten stronger doesn't make me feel discouraged if anything it's just got me more determined to catch up to her!)

Bell then started to train more intensely outside and inside the dungeon he wouldn't stop fighting he always went all out it didn't matter if it was a goblin or an orc he didn't hold back at all.

Bell: (there's a library somewhere near babel maybe they have some books techniques for swords but can I really call my blade that?)

Bell then went to a library and checked out some sword techniques

Bell: (I'm gonna catch up to ais no matter what!)

The next day
Bell: (my body kinda hurts, but it turns out I have some quick healing ability as well I never really noticed it but all that training must have done me some good right?)

Syr: Bell!

Bell: "oh hey Sy- ow!" Bell yelped while falling onto the ground.

Syr: Bell are you ok?!
Bell: I just hurt my tail but can you also get off me so I can get my tail out of the way.
Syr: but bell I want you!
Bell: (she did something I just know it)

At mama Mia's

Bell: so many dishes.
Syr: "sorry about that they piled up while I was goofin- I mean taking a short break so mama"she said as some sweat came down her forehead
Syr: Mia is punishing me for that yup she was definitely angry.
Bell: "why are you making me do this!" He yelled as his tail goes up like a cat

Bell:

[Replace shallot with bell]

Syr: I know it's mean but you can handle this so anyway see ya later.

Bell: "Yare Yare." He said with a sigh
Bell: might as well do these.
Ryu: these are way too many dishes for 1 person so please let me help you.
Bell: thank you very Ms.Ryu

Bell: were you ever an adventurer Ms.Ryu ?
Ryu: yes I used to be an adventurer but that was a long time ago, why do you ask.
Bell: well I'm trying to make my level go up do I do that buy just killing more monsters?
Ryu: no that's not gonna be enough there's a lot more to it and you also need to kill one of the more powerful enemies.
Bell: you think I can do that?
Ryu: well it's not going to be easy that's for sure, but you can beat one with the right skills and strategies.
Bell: .....
Ryu: but maybe even that won't be enough to defeat one you also need to join up with a party. Someone that can cover your weaknesses like maybe you tail you can hurt easily by your tail right?