First Dates

Diluc

- You asked him out 

- He was worried you would take him to a bar or a fancy restaurant and he would have to go through another awkward conversation about how yes, he's the head of the wine industry, but no, he does not like alcohol 

- To his relief, you took him to a family restaurant

- He got grape juice and you got apple juice 

- Y'all just two kids 

- There were some awkward silences, but the food is good and you two always manage to find something to talk about.

- At the end of the date, he wanted to ask if he could kiss you but missed the moment so he had to settle for an awkward hug instead.

- It's okay he'll summon the courage on your second date >:3

"Thank you for tonight. Drop by the tavern tomorrow. I'll give you the best apple cider you've ever tasted."

Kaeya

- Would take you to Angel's Share. Diluc can't kick him out because you're with him 

- Really chill first date and you get to learn more about Kaeya

- You guys were sort of friends before but you mostly saw him as one of the knights, shrouded in an air of mystery.

- It's nice to see a different side of him. He seems much more relaxed, much more tame as you two drink. 

- He's secretly really nervous and is doing everything he can to stop his hand from shaking as he raises his glass to his lips.

- An endless supply of conversation topics: you guys will go from talking about the knights' activities to gossiping about the nuns to discussing what hairstyles Diluc would look best in right in front of him.

- Gives you a quick peck on the cheek at the end of the night

"It's nice to be able to talk to you like this. Hm? Something wrong with me? Well, who can stay calm around someone as stunning as you?"

Zhongli

- Takes you to a quiet, tranquil spot with beautiful scenery for you two to feast your eyes on as you talk.

- He would bring a pot of tea. The most fragrant one he can find in his collection.

- Usually Zhongli does a lot of talking but for your first date he wants to hear you talk about yourself 

- Asks you so many questions. How are you liking Liyue? Is anyone causing trouble for you? How are you liking the food? 

- You'll try to direct the conversation more towards him, but he just changes it right back to you. He's spent millennia with himself, so he finds himself to be of no interest. You, on the other hand, are so new to him. He wants to learn everything about you. If you're really uncomfortable though he'll stop his badgering and you two will sip your tea in silence, enjoying the landscape and each other's company.

"You're an unusual one, a riddle I have yet to solve. Come, tell me more about yourself, and perhaps then I will find my answer."

Childe

- You guys fight once a week that's got to be a real date

- Your next real date would be to the hospital/Bubu pharmacy together

- I don't think he would ever officially ask you out. You guys would just spend so much time together in your fights that you two started holding hands as you walked to Bubu pharmacy.

- I think your first 'real date' would be to go get food after a fight. You complain that you're hungry, and Childe offers to buy you food. He lost, after all, so he should treat you to something. 

- But you hurt his dominant hand in your battle and he can't even hold the chopsticks steady in his hand, let alone use them, which would have been enough of a struggle on its own. He looked so sad that you reluctantly agree to feed him <3

- He was actually faking it, that little shit. He's lucky he's so cute.

"I'm in your hands, love. Treat me well, okay?"

Xiao

- Very inexperienced. He's never spent time with a companion in a romantic setting, so he was mentally slapping himself in the face when he asked you to spend more time with him after you two finished a quest together. 

- Has absolutely no clue where to take you, and ends up choosing the most beautiful place he knows: the top of the hill overlooking Liyue Harbour at night. The moonlight reflecting the water as the city slowly settles into bed soothes his heart, a reminder of what he has been fighting to protect for so many centuries. 

- He's a bit embarrassed he doesn't know how to treat a modern person like you properly, but the smile on your face as you admire the city washes away his worries.

- Before he knows it, he has his arm around your waist, pulling you towards him as his lips meet your forehead.

"It's better during the lantern rite. Let's return together again then, okay?"