Part 6

tendou be looking nice. anyways...

You look at the slip of paper and then at your watch. Whoever sent this was late by fifteen minutes. You inwardly groan and look around. They probably sent this as a prank and you were stupid enough to take the bait. You turn around to leave and collide with a body. You stumble back and look up. A tall, red haired man looks down at you and smiles.

"Who are you?" you ask, regaining your posture.

"I was starting to think you didn't know I was behind you," he says, completely ignoring your question.

You smirk, "Are you the one who sent the note?"

"In the flesh," he smiles again.

"What do you want?" you ask. "You're fifteen minutes late, and I normally don't do deals with people that don't take this business seriously."

"I just said you had to be here at 1, I set no time for me."

You clench your jaw, "If you just came here to talk I'm going to go, love."

"Ah, ah, ah," he stops you before you can leave. "I've come here to ask you, as part of Shiratorizawa, to join us."

You raise your eyebrow, "Shiratorizawa, eh? To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"The rooster was right," the man nods. "You are unique, and you'd be a good asset to our gang."

You chuckle, "Such a tempting offer. What was your name again?"

"Satori Tendou, but you probably know me by my pseudonym, the Guess Monster."

"No," you say offhandedly. "I know both."

"I'm glad you're familiar with the world of mafias."

You snort, "I've been in this business longer than you know."

Tendou smiles and you remember the paper in your hand. Brushing away the thought of the poem you look up and tilt your head at him, "Let me think about your offer."

He shakes his head, "That's not how we work, you either accept or deny now, we don't have time to wait."

"Oh?" you ask. "Are the rumors true?"

"You don't call rumors rumors if they're true," Tendou says. "Good mafia surveillances know what's real and what's fake."

You sigh, clicking your tongue in annoyance, "Fine, how about we fight it out. If I win you give me a day to think about it, and if I lose I join you."

Tendou laughs, "I like you, I can see why he would want you to join."

You start bouncing off your toes, "Ready whenever you are, love."

Without warning he jumps at you, arms outstretched. You leap to the side, feeling the wind against your ear. He skidded on the pavement and crouches down as you run towards him. You throw a fake punch and then sweep your foot in an attempt to throw him off his balance. He grins suddenly and jumps at you again. You duck, noticing that this one was too high, but he pushes himself off your head and lands behind you. You stumble forward and feel the ground rushing up to you. You stick your hand out to break the fall, but Tendou grabs your arm from behind and stops it for you. He twists your arm behind your back and kicks out your knees. You hit the ground and grunt as a sharp pain spikes up your leg.

"I have to say," Tendou whispers in your ear. "I'm disappointed, I expected more from you."

"They don't call you the Guess Monster for nothing," you grumble.

You can feel him shrug as he releases you, "A deals a deal, welcome to Shiratorizawa, Y/n."

You whip around, wondering how Tendou knows your name, but he was already slinking off into the shadows.

~

You stand in your apartment, looking at the now cleared out room. As part of Shiratorizawa, you have to move into their base. You sigh, recalling the many memories you've made over the years in this apartment. A suitcase sits by you containing all your clothes and personal stuff. You purse your lips and grab the handle. You walk outside and hand your suitcase to a man with a bowl cut. He opens the door to the limousine and you slide inside. He closes the door behind you and you see him get in the driver's seat through the tinted window. You sigh and lean back against the leather seats. The car sails forward and you lean your head on your palm. You gaze out the window, your eyes traveling over the cars and trees, feeling like an eight year old again. 

The car ride was unbearably silent, the bowl cut driver wasn't the best at holding a conversation. After several failed attempts at starting one, you give up and go back to staring out the window.

After what seems like hours, you finally arrive at Shiratorizawa's base. Unlike Karasuno's and Nekoma's hidden bases, this one was unapologetically fancy and not at all camouflaged. You grumble with annoyance. You respected a little glamour, but this was too much. The limo parks in a rooftop garage and you open the door before the driver has time to do it for you. Your eyes adjust to the sunlight and you see the entire gang of Shiratorizawa here to greet you. You recognize Tendou in the crowd and he smiles at you. A brown haired man with a masked expression steps forward, probably the leader.

"Wakatoshi Ushijima," he says in a deep baritone.

"Y/n L/n," you reply.

"Welcome to Shiratorizawa."

In perfect unison, the rest of the members salute, "Welcome!"