Part 8

After a week Tendou and Ushijima cleared you for being "decent". Far from your opinion a week ago you thought you improved ages, although you weren't the type to admit you were wrong. At 12:34 Ushijima called you to his office. Having found some respect for him and Tendou you knock on the door and wait for his deep baritone to welcome you in. You push open the heavy wooden door to find Ushijima sitting in his leather chair in a crisp suit. Tendou stands behind him, his hands in his boyfriend's chocolate hair. You raise your eyebrow, searching for a reason behind the men's eyes as to why they were both there and dressed exceptionally well. 

"Congratulations, Y/n L/n," Ushijima's voice pulls you out of your thoughts.

You grin, "What's with the full name? Am I in trouble or something?"

"In trouble?" he asks, slight confusion etched across his usually stoic and calm face. "I just congratulated you."

"Never mind," you sigh and sit down in the chair in front of his desk.

"Y/n!" Tendou takes his hands out of Ushijima's hair. "You've been doing great! I'm really proud of you."

You smile at his almost childish demeanor, "Thanks, love."

Something flickers across Ushijima's face.

"What?" you ask. "Have a problem with me calling Tendou love?"

"No," Ushijima says. "I know Tendou would never bend to the will of anyone, much less cheat on me."

"Wow," you chuckle. "That's one heck of trust you have."

"You don't think he will?" he asks, still looking unconcerned.

"Don't worry, love, just in the business of mafias cheating isn't all that uncommon."

"I'm aware, that is part of the reason why I love Tendou," Ushijima looks up at his boyfriend and smiles.

"Okay, okay," you fake a gag. "Before you kiss tell me what I'm doing here so I can go."

"We have deemed you worthy of extracting some information from Fukurodani."

"Worthy?" you snort. "I'm always worthy, love."

"Fukurodani isn't like Karasuno," Tendou warns. "They have years of experience underneath their belt. If you're not careful they'll capture and kill you."

Before you can contemplate what Tendou told you Ushijima waves his hand, "Dismissed, Semi and Shirabu will give you the information regarding your scouting mission. I have more important things to get to."

"Not that you're not important, Y/n," Tendou adds.

You smirk, "Yeah, more important things like Tendou's di-"

"DISMISSED," Ushijima says forcefully.

"Okay, okay," you grin. "See you later. Do you want me to bring a wheelchair?"

"Y/n L/n, do not make me ask again."

"Alright, you better be in a better mood when I come back, otherwise Tendou isn't doing something right."

You slip out the door before Ushijima can shoot you.

~

Semi and Shirabu turned out to dating, too. They were about to start something when you walked into their study.

"Oh, sorry, loves," you say. "Did I interrupt something?"

They both turn beet red and start studdering.

You chuckle, "Don't worry, Tendou was in Ushijima's office when I left. I'm pretty sure everyone's dating and overly horny here."

Semi steps forward with a slight glower, "Actually you were interrupting something, and I'd like to get back to it. I assume you're here for the information about Fukurodani?"