Chapter 4: interesting

Scott's pov:

I arrive at the party with Allison. I can't explain the feeling I'm currently feeling, it's like I'm floating or something. I think it's like when people say they're feeling butterflies.

Shit, I might really be falling for this girl...

I look around to see Derek staring at me. Allison calls my name, so I turn my attention to her, when I check back on Derek, he's completely gone.

"You okay Scott?" She asks.

"Oh, yeah I'm fine"

Allison grabs my hand and says "Let's dance".

She slowly moves her hips to the song and I follow. I let my body follow hers as we dance to the rhythm of the song. Feeling my heartbeat rising I take a deep breath.

"Scott?" She asks.

My vision twitches a bit. I look around to seeing the crowd of people's faces fading a bit, my heartbeat rising really fast.

"I'll be right back," I tell her before I get into the car and leave...

Y/n pov:

"Well toodles Stiles, I'm officially leaving your dungeon"

"What? Why?" He asks, changing his voice into a bit of a sadder tone. That little bitch, he really thinks that stuff works on me.

"Because I'm tired and you're not making things very interesting, ya know?"

"Well, let me make it interesting," He says in a flirty tone.

"Stilinski, in your dreams. Get your cheesy flirty ass into bed and get some sleep. We've got school tomorrow. And before you add any other comment, see ya" I tell him before kissing his cheek and slapping one of his butt cheeks.

On my way out I hear him yell out "Ouch, that hurt."

"My dad's the sheriff, I'm reporting you for sexual harassment"

I smile and leave Stiles's house, heading towards Scott's, since I'm helping his mom out. We all gotta make money somehow.

Melissa is really bad at making sure she pays her bills and electricity, so I help with that.
And since Scott is bad at making sure everything works at home, I help with that too.

As soon as I get close to the house I see that Melissa's car is parked outside.

That's weird, I thought Scott was borrowing it to go on his date. Maybe Melissa got home early or something.

I turn on all of the lights and pour myself a cup of water. I put the glass down to hear something upstairs.
It sounds like some kind of animal sound.

How the fuck would an animal get inside the house?

I get Scott's bat and head upstairs. Slowly entering Melissa's room, seeing that it's empty I then enter the guest room, oh weird, it's also empty. One last room to check, Scott's.

I slowly try to open the door. It's locked.

"Go away..." I hear Scott say.

"Scott? It's me, open the door"

"I can't, you have to go and find Allison," He tells me.

"Allison? I don't even know the girl. How would I even find her? And either way,
I care about you more right now. So open the goddamn door or else I'll...."

"Derek..." I hear him say before I hear him do something and everything goes quiet.

♡︎

Scotts pov:

He has her, Derek. He was the one who bit me.

As soon as I got home, something grew out of my nails, and I, I got more hair on my face and fangs. Why on earth would I get fangs?
So I could do what? Bite Y/n and Stiles?

I jump out of the window and run through the woods to Allison's house only to be stopped by someone. I look up to see...

"Derek..."

"Scott..."

"Where is she? Did you hurt her? I swear to god if you did-" I let out.

"She's fine. And that attitude needs to change."

"You and I, we're brothers now, Scott. "

"Brothers?" I ask....

♡︎

𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝💕