Chapter 18: Sexual desire

Scott's pov:

Stiles has brought me to the woods up a cliff and I have no idea what the hell is going on. He's so mysterious and I think y/n has something to do with it.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see"

"Cause we really shouldn't be out here. My mom is in a constant state of freak- out from what happened at school."

"Well your mom isn't the sheriff, okay? There's no comparison, trust me."

"Can you at least tell me what we're doing out here?"

"Getting drunk." He grabs a bottle of alcohol from his bag.

"Drunk?"

"Yes, Scott. D R U N K."

"But why though?"

"Because my life sucks, our life's suck." And to that he toasts, drinking ⅓ of the whole bottle.

"Its okay Stiles, Y/n isn't the only girl who's ever gonna like you."

"She is."

"There are so many stars at night. Look, you never even pay any attention to them during the day, what if they're unhappy?"

"Especially those who have......hair and ......eyes and smell like...."

"Wait, are you talking about girls?"

"What are you talking about Scott?."

"I'm talking about stars."

"God, I love girls."

"Like Y/n?"

"Yeah, exactly..." Stiles says while handing me the bottle.

"I don't want any more."

"You're not drunk?" He asks shocked, especially because of the amount of alcohol i've drank.

"Im not anyhting."

"Hey, maybe its like- maybe its like not needing your inhaler anymore, you know. Maybe you can't get drunk as a wolf. Am I drunk?"

"You're wasted, Stiles."

"Yea, probably..."

"Come on, dude, I know it feels bad. I know it hurt. I know. Well, I don't know. But I know this. I know as much as being broken up hurts, being alone is way worse. My logic didn't make sense, I sound like you."

"I'm not drunk enough for this. I need more"

I'm about go hand the bottle back to Stiles, when hands grabb it from mine. Two older men stand next to us, one of them holding our bottle of alcohol,

"Well, look at the two little bitches getting their drink on."

"Give it back." I yell out, reaching for it.

"What's that, little man?" The other guy says, laughing.

"I think he wants a drink." The first guy says.

"I want the bottle."

Stiles looks worried, as if he's afraid of things escalating "Scott, maybe we should just go."

"You brought me here to get drunk, Stiles. I'm not drunk yet."

Stiles pulls me away and we run off, down the cliff towards the jeep "what's that for?"

"I brought you here to get drunk, not kill them."

"Great point. lets go..."

Its going to be alright (𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛) completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें