Chapter 11: Pedophile

Y/n's pov:

The shock of hearing the door burst open so fast out of nowhere, scares me. So that I accidentally push myself back and Derek catches me. But this grip holds me where I'm injured, the pain making me yelp.

"I'm sorry," Derek says.

I quickly move to create some more distance between me and Derek.

"The fuck did you do to her?!" Stiles yells out and raises his bat up in the air, aiming it toward Derek.

He shrugs "Nothing, but I bet you two had something to do with her being in the woods."

"I'm fine. And leave him alone" I let out.

"Oh, so something is going on here?" Stiles asks out.

"Judging by the jealousy, guessing you're her boyfriend?" Derek says and a smile is placed on his lips.

Scott tries to hold in his laugh but fails completely.

"I'm sorry, it's just so funny."

Stiles stares back at him and Scott stops and tries to maintain a serious face.

"You're the only reason we're here, so shut up." He tells Scott.

I try to get up, but the aching pain is still there. Derek notices and helps me up. I see the boys' looks on their faces. Stiles looked a bit disgusted.

"What the hell did he do to you?"

"Nothing, Stiles," I answered him.

"I know you know how to go low. But Derek? That'll make him a pedophile. Oh fuck I said that out loud." Stiles says looking down.

"Wait....what do you think we did?" Derek asks.

"One word...sex..." Scott answers him.

"Get the fuck out of my house, Both of you. I don't have time for this kind of high school drama shit. Now!" Derek yells standing up and waving his hand at the door as if that'll make them leave.

"Are you coming y/n?" Scott asks.

I look up at Derek and see him looking between me and the boys.

"I'm staying."

Stiles looks at me one last time before leading Scott out.

The boys leave the house, closing the door hard after themselves. I sit down on the couch, noticing that Derek does the same. He lets out a sigh before saying "That went well".

♡︎

Derek leaves to get us some food. He keeps saying I need protein and shit, when he knows all I'm craving is a bit of some really good ice cream and a really good burger. He did promise to buy me the ice cream, so that's a win I guess. All the waiting makes me tired, slowly closing my eyes and falling asleep.

I wake up to hearing Derek talk to someone. I can't hear what he's saying, but he's moving around, getting closer to the living room.

"Yes, she's got the mark. Give me a sec, I think she's waking up" He says before hanging up and entering the living room.

"Hey, how do you feel?"

"Pretty okay.." I answer him.

"Look what I've got you," He says and waves a bag with my hamburger in it.

I try to go get up to grab it from him, but I instantly regret it. Derek sits next to me and hands me the bag. "Bon Appetit"

"Oh, polite I see."

He laughs "Shut up and eat"

♡︎