Chapter 21: No fit

Scotts pov:

I was just leaving the change room before Jackson decided to join in on my and Stiles's conversation. He keeps telling us how he knows I'm a werewolf and how he's going to tell people.

"And while you're pretending you're not a lying cheat, I'm gonna ruin your life if you don't give me what I want. And you know what I'm gonna start with? Her. I'm gonna destroy any chance you'll ever have with her. And when I'm done with that, I'm gonna get her all alone, and I'm gonna get my hands all over that tight little body."

"I'm gonna do everything you never got the chance to do, and, Scott, she's gonna beg for more. I'll bet she likes to get loud. Maybe she's even a screamer. How are you gonna feel, Scott - When she's screaming my name?"

I'm trying my hardest to keep calm. When I entered the lacrosse field, all I could feel was how my heartbeat was getting higher and higher.

♡︎

After the lacrosse game, we all met at Stiles's house. Trying to come up with a plan that would work.

"But there's something else we can try. The night we were trapped at the school, Scott sent a text to Allison asking her to meet him there."

"So?" Derek questions Stiles.

"So it wasn't Scott." Stiles says. y/n is currently lying curled up on Stiles's bed.

"Well, can you find out who sent it?" I ask joining the conversation.

"No, not me. But I think I know somebody who can."

Stiles calls someone on his phone and we all sit and wait. He kinda refused to say who it was. Says it will surprise us all. he and his surprises. y/n yawns before adding "You guys trace the message thingy, Im taking a nap."

Derek gets up to put a blanket on her as Stiles gets up to do the same. He gives him the dead-eye stare and Stiles backs off instantly. Idiots...

♡︎

"You want me to do what?"

"Trace a text. Danny: I came here to do lab work. That's what lab partners do."

"And we will, once you trace the text. Who's he again?" Danny gestures towards Derek, who's currently sitting at the end of the bed.

"Um, my cousin - Miguel."

"Is that blood on his shirt?"

"Yeah. Yes. Well, he gets these horrible nosebleeds. Hey, Miguel. I thought I told you you could borrow one of my shirts. So anyway, I mean, we both know you have the skills to trace that text, so we should probably - "

"Uh, Stiles?"

"Yes?"

"This - no fit." Derek says moving a shirt. I try my best not to laugh, but as soon as I see the look Derek is giving me, I instantly stop.

♡︎

𝑉𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡💕