Chapter 8: Demon-looking

Y/n's pov:

I left them alone, if I weren't sad I'd definitely kick Jackson's ass. I can't let shit like that get to me, but Stiles means so much to me. He just doesn't get it. I love him and sometimes a bit too much. I remember when his mother died, I slept in his bed for two weeks until he finally could sleep alone. And I've been there for everything else too, And for him to say that shit to me, it's just.....I don't know, purely mean.

I left school as usual, but I decided to go for a walk around in the woods. I've always admired nature, even though people seem to be getting killed and bitten in these woods nowadays. I mean it's not the trees' faults that people decided to kill each other here. There's one place I love here, it's on top of a cliff. It has this amazing view of the river running through these lands.

I walk through the woods, stamping on dead leaves and broken branches until I finally meet my destination. Here it is, my so-called "favorite spot". The water is running as usual, and the sound is like music to my ears. Hearing the water running like that is so satisfying. The sun is shining and everything seems so perfect here.

That's why I always choose this place. It's so perfect and peaceful that every time I'm having a bad day, I can come here and feel the peace I need. I don't get any of that often, so I try to enjoy it while it lasts.

I lay down on the ground, my feet practically floating by the edge of the cliff. Tears start streaming down my cheeks and I just let it all out. No one will see me anyways and it's okay to cry when you need to. I let it all out until I just fade away in my own thoughts.

♡︎

I open my eyes to no longer see the sun, instead, I'm greeted by the moon. Shit, it's dark. I must've fallen asleep here on the ground. I look around me to only see darkness and trees. My phone vibrates and I get it out of my pocket to see 15 missed calls from Scott and 5 from Stiles.

It's 22:30 pm, I've slept here for a pretty good time. The problem now is only how I'm supposed to get home. Scott can't use his mother's car and I'm pissed at Stiles. You know what? Fuck it, I get up and start to walk my way back.

I use the flashlight on my phone, but I don't have a lot of the battery left. It's going to be really bad if I don't have a flashlight since it's dark as hell.

All of my thoughts are stopped once I hear something move behind me. I directly point my phone in that direction from where I heard the sound. Nothing...

"Who's there?" I ask out loud.

I wait but nothing. It's silent, the only sound I hear are my heartbeats and my heavy breathing. Without thinking too much about it, I continue my walk home. My steps stop again at the sound of something moving behind me.

"Who's there?" I ask again.

Without thinking, I yell out "I can hear you!"

The only thing I see now are two red eyes looking back at me from the darkness. Without hesitation, I start running. No way I'm waiting out for that animal or demon-looking thing.

I don't get far before I feel an agonizing pain in my back.

"Shit, shit, shit!"

"My back...."

"What do you want from me?!" I yell out as I reach out to touch my back. I can feel some kind of fluid dropping. It must be blood.

I try to get up but with no luck as I fall back to the ground. The pain, it's so bad. It's like someone is eating me up alive. I try to keep my eyes open to be able to reach for my phone, it must've fallen somehow since it's not on me anymore. But it's too dark and I'm so tired...

With all my strength I pull my body up enough to be able to reach for my phone on the ground in front of me. I dial my emergency contact: Scott.

"Y/n? I've been looking for you all day long. Where are you?"

"Scott...." I get out before finally passing out.....

♡︎

𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟷𝟶𝟶 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 💕
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜
𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎, 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗💕

𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝♥︎