The Apology

Fuck it, I've already fucked up this perfectly fine story why not continue it anyway. Anxiety may be a bitch but I'm an even bigger bitch so we are getting through this despite all the assignments I have to do (Fuck my art teacher). Anyway, for all those I have wronged I will make it better their relationship is gonna be fixed. Also sorry for how random the last chapter was I just felt like writing some BDSM and I always picture sokouku sex to be like that so why not but I know it was confusing sorry.

###Atsushi's POV:

The wisps of cold air blowing past me tickled my skin as I got used to the weather. In the morning, it was said it was gonna be sunny but it was snowing now, oh well I didn't particularly mind. Not many people were out cause of this, and the quiet atmosphere as the noises of the traffic and distant chatter filled my ears made me feel kind of fuzzy inside. However it didn't take long for that warm feeling to leave, dismay entering my heart as I spotted a couple smiling without a care in the world under an umbrella they both shared. I unconsciously found myself frowning and decided to try and find the meeting place quicker as I picked up my pace.

I had reached a road crossing and according to the directions I was given I was to cross this and then turn a corner. The thoughts of tea over rice and finally talking to someone about the stupid argument made me feel better, and as I began contemplating on how to catch up on all the work I had missed out on, during the past weeks an all too familiar face caught me off guard as I saw Akutagawa approaching the opposite end of the road - his face seemed expressionless as he walked lowering his gaze to the floor. My heart stopped: millions of different scenarios began playing out in my mind as well as many thoughts screaming at me to go and apologise as I stood there frozen in place.

###Akutagawa's POV:

I hadn't gotten much sleep or even time to myself for that matter during these past few weeks, and work seemed more tiring than usual. However, it was necessary as time to myself ment that my thoughts would eventually lead to him and I preferred not to right now. He even showed up in my dreams and in every one I only saw his back as he became further and further away from me and as he left I felt something warm leave me and a coldness filled that void the warmth had left. Shit. What should I do now, Atsushi? What do you want me to do?

As I entered reality again and my focus shifted to my surroundings, I caught an odd feeling of being watched - however this feeling felt familiar and warm. I was cautious not to look too quickly but I slowly looked into the direction of the sensation to find a pair of purple-yellow heterochromatic eyes staring right back at me and I realised in almost an instant who I was looking at: Atsushi! However, as soon as our eyes met he seemed to snap out of a daze and turned around immediately and began to quickly go in the opposite direction he was facing originally. Before I could really think about what I was doing I found myself chasing after him as my legs began moving on their own my eyes tried frantically to not lose sight of him. His turned back and the shrinking of his figure as he went further and further away from me filled me with desperation as I found my self sprinting through the crowd towards him if only to grab his hand, anything to just feel his warmth again.

My mind became fuzzy with thoughts of him and as he turned a quick corner I caught up with him, grabbing his hand firmly to which he grabbed my hand in an attempt to push it away. As air pushed itself into my lungs I found myself out of breath and I coughed into a handkerchief I had on me as I felt a sharp pain in my throat and lungs. (Finally, the first and probably last time he's coughed in the entire fanfic)

"Akutagawa..." He looked at me with a saddened expression," are you okay?"

That one question was enough for all my pent up emotions to come flowing out as my eyes began to overflow with tears and I felt myself go weak as my legs failed me and I fell to my knees. It was selfish of me but I couldn't help but be happy that he was worried about me. I looked at him and I had so much to say but the only word that seemed to come out was "sorry" as I pathetically sat on my knees with tears streaming down my face and my hand still firmly gripping onto Atsushis in desperation.

###thrid person POV:

In those few moments everything was drowned out and the heartfelt apology of one melted the other and they sat there in the snow as they felt as though they were the only people in the world. Atsushi uttered the same apology as tears flowed from his eyes too and the two embraced eachother after a long separation. That day they made a silent vow as to never leave eachother again although they didn't say it out loud, they knew how the other felt and rejoiced in a sad happiness and the warmth of each other's embrace.

Yeah so once again I am losing motivation and it was pretty rushed but I plan to finish this soon probably in 1 or 2 more chapters, either way sorry for not updating for so long I wasn't really sure of the way I wanted this to go but yh. Have a great day I guess and i hope you enjoyed.