Wanna come over

Hey I just wanted to say before starting the fanfic that this is my first attempt at one so it probably isn't he best and I'm sorry about that but I still hope you enjoy my updates won't be as regular as I'd like but I'll try my best.

Atsushi's POV
"We're finished here Dazai-san"
"Ok great, Kunikida-kun is on his way there with the police. I suggest leaving now, it wouldn't be in our best interest if people were to see you with Akutagawa"
"We'll leave right away."
I cut the line and turned to face the man standing behind me. The man deeply resented me and I returned the feelings but I could only stare in envy of him as his black hair lay effortlessly as they swayed with the cold breeze, the white tips of the side of his bangs glowing under the moonlight further accentuating his fine pale skin. He was looking at the sky, which was particularly dark tonight, before lowering his gaze and locking eyes with me. I immediately shook my head before turning away feeling the blood rushing to my face after being caught staring, how embarrassing I thought to myself. I couldn't see him but I just knew he was smirking with those thin, slightly chapped lips of his, my face flushed even more from a sudden feeling of petty anger you'd expect from a four year old . As the air stilled I felt him come up behind me, yet I still refused to turn around .He spoke his voice practically a whisper," Its lonely tonight wanna come over and keep me company?"
I shivered as his voice rung through my mind time and time again. I was frozen in place as the man who resented me to the point of wanting to kill me asked me to keep him company then before my mind had a moment to process what had happened I found myself silently nodding still looking down.