The first move

Akutagawas POV

I tried to calm myself down as explicit images began racing through my mind.
"Akutagawa?" I turned around to see Atsushi...
"The trousers don't fit, they're too big." He was trying to hide his ever reddening cheeks as he pulled down my shirt, which also seemed too big for him, as he held the trousers neatly folded on his right arm. The black silky material lay on Atsushis body limply, I could see his defined collarbones and quite a bit of his chest. His hair was still slightly dripping as his uneven bangs fell across his face above his eyes. I watched as one of the drops that had collected at the corner of one of his unevenly cropped bangs, dripped down onto his collarbone before rolling off and then disappearing under his shirt.  I bit my lip. Hard. I was barely controlling myself and here he was standing in front of me in nothing but my loose-fitted shirt, while looking at me almost innocently. I gave in to my undeniable desire to monopolise him as I got up and pinned him to the soft carpet on the floor.  I licked my lips as would a starved predator locked onto its prey.
### Atsushis POV
I fell back surprised as I felt my head hit the carpet. Akutagawa who had been seated a good three meters away from me was now right above me. His breathing was irregular and his gentle hands tightly gripped my shoulders pinning me down. Before I could speak his lips crashed into mine, they were soft despite it being slightly chapped. His eyes were half open scanning my own, which were wide from shock before softening and giving into the sweet sensation that spread through my body. As I moaned slightly through my mouth from his intensity; his tongue suddenly slipped in, as we both fought for control he ended up dominating me, yet that only seemed to excite me more.
It had been a few minutes before he parted his lips from mine, giving me some time to actually realise what had happened. I tried to sit up but his grip was too strong and as I struggled he came right down to my ear and sighed almost defeated, " Atsushi Nakajima who gave you the right to be so damn sexy."
I couldn't help but stare, baffled at what I just heard before my face practically lit up as blood rushed furiously to my face.
### Akutagawa

I stared at Atsushi below me as he began to blush a bright red that even seemed to illuminate the tips of his ears and shoulders. My shirt had slid off his shoulders and crept up past his  black boxers and even revealing some of his toned stomach. I gulped, imaging all the ways to savour such a fine man. Before I knew it I had began unbuttoning his shirt to reveal his beautiful body underneath. His white skin was flushed and his nipples erect, my hand began to trail down his body as I felt him shudder under the soft touch. Once I reached his nipples I slightly pinched them, earning a moan form Atsushi before he covered his mouth," Don't suppress yourself." I said as I grinned lowering myself down to his other nipple before slightly licking it, to which Atsushi moaned even louder; taking this as 'go-ahead' I wrapped my tongue around his nipple and began sucking it. Watching him as he trembled and moaned for me turned me on so much. I felt as though I would break if I didn't defile him  right here.