The Promise and the End

OK, so umm, man, despite the title making you think that this might be some heartwarming chapter, I'm not going to lie, it's going to be make-up sex, so I mean, I guess enjoy? Cause you and I know that, bitch I suck at story building and shit; this is why I should've stopped at five chapters and left. Damn.

‼️This chapter includes explicitly detailed accounts of the gays. READER DISCRETION ADVISED‼️

###Atsushi's POV:
Shivering from the cold and the good 45 minutes we took crying outside in public while holding each other in the snow, we nestled closer and closer to the warmth of the heater and each other as neither of us spoke. We had somehow found ourselves at a hotel after giving up on every navigational system to guide us to either of our homes.

The silence was interrupted only by the occasional whistling of the wind outside the window. I rested my head on his shoulder, and he wrapped his arm around me, also leaning onto me. Still, neither of us spoke, but we did need to talk though, and we both knew that, but the fear of saying something wrong loomed over us. Deciding to take the initiative, I breathed out, " I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said what I said."

"No, I'm sorry I got too worked up over something that you hadn't even had enough time to think about. I shouldn't have snapped."

"I- hah, I guess we're both in the wrong, huh?" I chuckled slightly under my breath while Akutagawa smiled as he gripped his arm around tighter. "Yeah, I guess we were."

I find myself leaning further into him as a warm feeling rose to my head, and I found myself smiling. I really couldn't be without him, and I knew he felt the same for me. It was nice, the feeling of being loved by someone wholeheartedly.

###3rd Person POV:

Atsushi closed his eyes, and a tear trickled down his face as he gently smiled. The tears that landed on Akutagawa's hand made him nervous for a second as he tenderly cupped Atsushi's face wearing a worried expression. Atsushi held onto his hands as he tried to stop his tears.

"Atsushi, are you ok? Is there something I can do?" Akutagawa's expression became softer as he saw him smiling, but Akutagawa couldn't help being a bit tense.

" I'm fine, haha, just happy, really. I like you, Akutagawa. I'm sorry it took me so long to realise." Atsushi smiled.

His ears and cheeks were tinted red as Akutagawa heard these words and suddenly felt quite flustered as he muttered the exact words back while hugging Atsushi, " I feel like we did all of this in the wrong order." They both laughed before a silence enveloped the room again.

The atmosphere soon changed as the warmth of confessions were replaced by a  rising heat, which had been suppressed until then between them, but now started to affect the two in the room. They were close enough to hear each other's heartbeat and the silence and sudden change in the air had their hearts beating faster than usual as a nervousness seemed to be present in both of them, which hadn't previously been there before.

The two found themselves eventually drawn to each other's lips - occasionally looking at each other's eyes for a look of approval - as their faces drew closer until their lips pressed against each other. As Akutagawa's tongue traced the borders of Atsushi's soft lips teasingly, blush seemed to have already reached from the bottom of his nape to the tip of his ears. Atsushi's mouth slightly parted as they welcomed his partner's tongue inside - as they intertwined with each other - Atsushi began to feel the heat reach his lower parts as he felt a bulge press up against his trousers.

Before long, Akutagawa had pinned Atsushi to the floor effectively on top of him as he enjoyed the view of his partner breathless and flushed red from merely a few kisses. Atsushi's gaze tended to wonder as he struggled to keep eye contact for long due to the accompany of embarrassment that followed along with it. Trying to divert Akutagawa's attention, he brought himself to follow his cool hands as they traced the person above him, shuddering at the sudden icy touches: starting at the neck, his hands carefully glided down over Akutagawa's firm chest as he swiftly began to undress him - reaching lower and lower while draping his fingers across the distinct and slender features of the man above him before reaching his member which throbbed as Atsushi's fingers rubbed against its tip.