In eachothers arms

I'm sorry this took so long but I lost inspiration for quite a while so this kinda sucks but I tried. Enjoy!!

‼️This chapter includes explicit detailed accounts of gay sex. READER DISCRETION ADVISED (but let's be honest why else would you be reading this)‼️

### Akutagawa POV
I looked down at Atsushis melted expression as he lay half-awake under me, any strength left in him had been drained but he was a fool if he thought that would stop me. I unzipped my pants and took out my own member to which Atsushi stared at me with eyes full of uncertainty. As I spread his legs once more, I pressed the tip against his bare entrance, which was now pink and dripping with the lotion I had used to loosen him up. I heard him release a reluctant groan as I pushed further into him, before I thrust into him. He let out a gasp as his eyes opened and his hands gripped at the corners of the bed sheets. My beautiful greynette.
### Atsushis POV
I felt a sudden wave of pleasure surge through me as Akutagawa filled my now throbbing hole, I could feel him inside me, so deep. I could feel my insides wrapping around him, sucking him in tightly. He groaned slightly, "If you squeeze me so tightly I'm not sure I can hold back.." his grey eyes seemed to be filled with the same lust that I could feel deep in my stomach. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought my lips to his ears, " Who said I wanted you to hold back?" I could feel him smiling as he bit down on my neck, to which I returned the favour. He pulled his member out just slightly before ramming it back inside me to which we both moaned. My nails dug into his back as he did this over and over again , each time thrusting harder and deeper than the last. Before long I could feel my own member shivering as I came close to finishing, "Ah~ Akutagawa... I-I'm close"
"Me too" I let out a final moan as I came onto myself and Akutagawa's cum filled me up inside. As he pulled out I could feel his hot semen trail after him as more seemed to pour out from my gaping hole. I felt almost empty as soon as his member was removed from me, almost as if the physical connection between  the two do us was simply something natural, something that was supposed to be  apart of me. I was pulled back into reality as his strong, comforting arms wrapped around me before picking me up from the bed. As I felt his cum still dripping from my hole, I immediately began blushing , "What are you doing?" My embarrassment clearly evident in my voice. "We need to wash up and also get all of my cum out unless you want to be sick tomorrow." I hid behind my own hands as I questioned how he could say such things with a straight face. When we got inside the bathroom he let me down and turned the taps on allowing the hot water to immediately flow almost completely filling up the bath in a matter of minutes. When he turned it off he slowly urged me to get in. As I sat myself down in the water the warmth seemed to seep into my skin immediately. He turned around getting ready to leave when I suddenly grabbed his hand. Uhhh... what was I doing now? "Jinko are you ok?" I couldn't look him in the eyes as the words slipped out, " Aren't you going to join me?" He smiled and didn't say a word as he slipped in right behind me, neither did I as I lay my head back to rest it on his chest. His arms wrapped around me as we both sat in the water simply enjoying being in each other's arms.