𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

I walked to my room..and flopped myself in the bed..I remember why we were going on vacation ....while I just excused myself from school for 3 weeks because of the incident that happened to me....

Maybe I can go to school tomorrow...
I whispered to myself..when the door suddenly opened...Revealing Jungkook Oppa...

Jungkook POV

When we finished eating...
I would have planned to go to Y/n's room ...
When I was in front of the door I heard her talking ...so I peeked slowly opened the door.. and there she is talking to herself about school.
.... I suppressed my laughter and knocked before entering..She looked at me immediately....and she asked...

Y/n: o-oppa -----

I Cutted her off and said..

Jungkook: yes..i heard..don't worry You don't have to go to school anymore...

I said..the i saw her Confused face and she said..

Y/n:, w-what do you mean?

Jungkook: starting tommrow Your going to study here at Home...online class i mean...

I said..Then Y/n make an O shape in her mouth..
I Go near her..then i sit on the bed..

Y/n POV

After Jungkoook oppa said that..he go near me and sit on my bed...and i spoke..

Y/n: uh..Oppa Y-you need something?

I said..then Jungkook oppa spoke..

Jungkook: No..Um..if you need anything say to me..

Jungkook oppa said then he flashed a bunny smile..Then he go outside..amd Closed the door..

I went to bed and I tucked myself a blanket and I fell asleep and went to my dream Land....

( 3:00 Midnight )

I can't sleep when I feel like someone is pulling my blanket and while I'm pulling it towards me..

While someone was pulling my blanket hard..I woke up and slowly got up I went under my bed and I saw nothing..but I saw a shadow behind my curtain...