𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

Still taehyung pov

after the investigation, the police just said that they have been looking for this woman who is involved for a long time or that they call her a
Drug addict or Psycho...we are also nervous now because of the incidents that have happened so far... we are worried about Y /n because now someone needs to protect her any cost...

[ Author pov ]

Let me tell you about Jungkook and the girl relationship...

BTS is the most popular boys in school rulling at Seoul university College every since they enrolled in it..with their good looks & charms girls fall for them...

[ That day they treat y/n ( Chapter 1 ) as a Maid ( so y/n doesn't know about their gf's when y/n knows / revealed that they are school playboys at ( chapter 2 )..]

[ at ( Chapter 1 ) / ( i didn't put jk have a gf on that day since he was a school playboy )

Jungkook was with someone at that time and became his girlfriend ...
JOY is a cheerleader at their school too...
Beautiful, sexy,

That girl is very addicted to him..so what can a woman do to him...
Like ( clingy , hugging , kissing , flirting )

During those times he did not tell his siblings that he had a gf and he hid them...

When the girl confessed her feelings to jk throughout the school, it was Two minds and jk was just accepted .....

There his siblings found out that he had a gf in the following days....
jk broke up with joy When he couldn't stand joy's addiction to him..

At that time, jk have no information or news was received about what happened to joy ... and jk also moved on from what happened....

[ end of author pov ]

[ Back to Taehyung pov ]

I looked at Jungkook who was nervous and angry that I could see in his eyes..while the cops had left..I approached him and pat his back..
And i spoke...

Taehyung: Jungkook-ah are you still thinking about----

He cut me off and said...

Jungkook: h-hyung..h-how did joy found our home..i-i mean i-its so confusing..

Taehyung: i don't know too..Lets talk this tommrow with the others too..

I said then jk nodd..and we get out of the room and Sleep...