Chapter 27

[ Few Minutes later ]

[ Y/n POV ]

After we done eating breakfast , Oppa's are washing dishes now, while me..wiping off the table...blackpink are in the living room..watching A movie...

While we are busy Cleaning..there's a phone rang..
caught guard of our attention..I spoke and said..

Y/n: Guys whose phone is ringing?

I said..and they all started..Check their phones...
and Namjoon oppa immediately..spoke..

Namjoon: o-oh..guys..that is my phone..hehe
i will answer it I'll be back..:-))..

He said and we nod then he Started walking away,..

[ Namjoon POV ]

While we are cleaning..We heard a phone ringing..and Y/n ask..

Y/n: Guys..whose phone is ringing?

She said and we all started check our phones..and i saw my Phone..is ringing..but my eyes widen secretly when i see who is calling me..the cops..yesterday Night..

As I immediately spoke and said..

Namjoon: o-oh..guys..that is my phone..hehe ,i will answer it I'll be back..:-))..

I said..after that i started walking away
Im on the outside of the garden..and i answered the call..

Namjoon: Hello?

???👮‍♂️Hello Sir , Goodmorning..this is Kang Seo Speaking police Officer...

he Said..and i asnwered back..

Namjoon: Hello..Sir..kang..Goodmorning too..what can i help you?..

I said..in confusion..and he sigh before speaking through the phone..and spoke...

???👮‍♂️: Sir, the woman we arrested last night at your house..she escaped..

He said..as i widen my eyes in shocked...!!
and spoke..

Namjoon: H-how did it happen!..why she escaped!

I said..as i Raise my voice a little in phone..and the police officer spoke again..

???👮‍♂️: Sir sorry we apologize But before we could go to the police station it was there she planned to escape..she shot my comrades / fellows sir , others were injured because of the accident what happened..yesterday..

He said as i sigh hardly...& nervous..i spoke back and said..

Namjoon: please..find her as soon as possible..i will double the pay...Plsss..im begging find her!!..and put her at the prison!!..soon!

i said..and he replied..

???👮‍♂️: Okay sir..we will find her, calm down we are going to find her as soon as possible okay..

He said..as i Sigh and spoke..back

Namjoon: okay..Update me..if you find her..or if you trace where she is..!

I said...and the officer said.." okay We will " after that i End the call...and im starting nervous..because of that pyscho girl..is escaped!!,..
But dont worry..i will not let you hurt my family!!..

I said to myself..mumbled...and i started going inside the house...and locked the door..