𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

Next Morning

Y/n Pov

I woke up because of the sunlight shining on my face ... I slowly opened my eyes ... I would have sat down in case there were muscular arms wrapped around my waist and that was Jungkook oppa..,

Then I saw taehyung oppa next to me..while Jimin oppa was next to Taehyung oppa's feet while hugging taehyung's oppa feet...

jhope and suga oppa are at our feet hugging eachother like there is no tommrow..while jhope oppa is next to taehyung oppa ....

But something is missing, it looks like something is missing and that is jin oppa..I'm looking for him with my eyes but I can't see him..I also can't move because of their heavy arms wrapped around my body .....

I sighed and I heard the door open..and I turned around I saw oppa jin standing at the door laughing silently....

He slowly approached me and he removed taehyung and jungkook oppa's arms from my bodies wrapped around me...After that oppa jin
Picked me up then carried me in Bridal style..and he whisper in my ear...

jin: I Carried you because if you walk , they will wake up....🤭🤫

He said..then i reply a nod as response..

We Go out of the room then jin oppa close the door silently...and we head to the dining room...and he slowly put me in the chair....and he spoke..

jin: Um..Are you Hungry??...

jin oppa said..and i spoke and said..

Y/n: uh-yeah...You cooked early oppa???

I said..then he nod..and spoke...

jin: yeah..i cooked your favorite Pancake..

He said..then my eyes grew wide..👀Well i can say that he knows that is my Favorite food breakfast..
He chuckled and signal me to wait him in here..

After a few seconds..he came back with a plate with a full  of pancakes...
he put the pancakes in front of me and he fed me...
After i ate he ate also his food , while he was eating
I spoke..and said..

Y/n: um..oppa...c-can i ask something??

I said..and he nodd at me...

Y/n: u-uh..do you know who i-is the girl that who wants to kill me yesterday n-night???

I said..and he stopped his tracked , while i'm waitibg for his answer....he get his water then drunk it slowly..he deeply sigh and spoke..

jin: u-um..i don't know..the cops are still investigating her....

Jin oppa said..and i hummed as a response...
he went back to what he was eating..when someone rang the door...i looked at the door and looked back at jin oppa..i'm was nervous and i think he also nervous..

So he took a bat beside the door and he peeked at who was in front of the door and saw.....