𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

- She said in Cheerfull -

- A Few Minutes later -

We arrived home and immediately went inside , Good thing I even met my brother at the Mansion and that was Taehyung, I approached him and I spoke...

Y/n: Oppa!!!

- Waving her hands -

Taehyung: oh Y/n..??? , I thought you were going to the coffee shop-----....

taehyung was interrupted when he saw Y/n .. ran to her room and she immediately returned with the brown Envelope in her hand and approached Taehyung...

Y/n:Oppa!.. , C - can you sig ------......

- Y/n Interrupted -

Taehyung: Oh shit !! , i'm sorry Y/n.., But I need to go to the restaurant our brothers are already there, just follow ok....

He said as he hurried to pick up his belongings and he approached me and he kissed my forehead and patted my head and he walked away and went to his car, and I followed his car until he disappeared from my sight and it seemed I felt water dripping on my arm and I didn't even realize I was crying, my friends hugged me behind me and rose spoke...

Rose: Y/n ~ ahhh don't cry let's go now , your brothers are waiting for us...

Jisoo: you just have to sign your surgery paper with your brother jin...ok..

I Nod , and still crying -

Lisa: Y/nieeee don't cry ......everything will be fine as well..ok..

I Slighlty smile

Y/n: T - thanks Eunnies , you are always by my side When i'm sad and I have a problem...

Jisoo: Awwww i'm touch!!!

Jennie: Awwww thanks y/nieee..

Rose: It really hurts..you speach y/nieee...

they said as Fake cry -

Lisa: SOooooo Lets Group Hug!!!!!

And we all do the grouphug -

We got in the car just a few hours ago We were here at the restaurant and I saw my brothers just out the window and I saw them very happy, I immediately looked at myself in the mirror and my eyes were red because I came from when I cried, I immediately covered it with foundation and we went down inside the restaurant....

Jin: Hi y/nieeee!!!...

He said as he hug me tightly -

Y/n: o - oppa i - i c - can't b - breathe...

And when jin oppa heard that he broke the hug and chuckled....

Jin: Sorry Y/n...

Y/n: its okay....

- I smiled -

After that we sat on the chair to my left was jin oppa next to me and Suga oppa to my right , Then they started talking, While I was silent, I noticed Suga oppa looking at me and and he spoke softly to my ear..

Suga: Y/n ~ ahhh is there a prob???...

He said in whisper ....

Y/n: ............

- You have no Answer , so you just stared him blankly...

Suga: uhmm....C'mon...

He said as he grab my right Hand...

Y/n: w - wait.. where will we go??...

Suga: Secret....

He said sweetly and wink at me , and i smile then spoke...