Chapter 30

while i was talking , someone broke the window..
and its a Girl in a Black hoodie with sweat pants and with a black mask and she was holding a baseball bat...

she walked closer to us but were scared..i immediately signaled her not to come near and she just stayed where she was standing..

Y/n: y-yah..Dont come near us!!!..and who are you to enter this entire window huh!!

I said in mad tone and tried look at her face but she slowy removed the maks from her face and slowly look at us well..with a smirk plastered in her face..

and there i was shocked to see her face again...& i gasp

Jungkook pov

While Y/n was talking someone broke the window
and its a girl in all black suit..and also she was holding a baseball bat..

she walked closer to us but y/n immediately signaled her not to come near and she just stay to where she was standing..

in my mind, is this also the one who tried to kill
Y / n ...wait, it can't be joy..

But i went back to reality and saw her removing her mask in her face and slowy look at us well with a smirk plastered in her face..

and here us were shocked to see her face again....we all gasps..I immediately pulled y/n in me and spoke..

jungkook: w-what are you doing in here!! how'd did you get in here!!

i said and shout at her..and she spoke..

Joy pov { jk's EX GF }

when I was released from prison..I immediately went to my dear jungkook's house .. I slowly peeked behind the weeds when I saw that there were many guards surrounding / guarding the outside of their house ...

I slowly went to the right side of their house and one of their guards saw me..

I immediately hit him on the head with a baseball bat..until his head bled , smirking widely plastered in my face because I will also see my dearest ex boyfriend jungkook...

I slowly climed at his window and broke it..and i saw them again..

The woman i want to kill that is y/n , and her left side is jungkook's brother and at the right side my dearest Ex-bf jungkook...

im was so happy to meet him again..but

when they saw me i saw in their eyes that shocked and scared..But this f*cking woman signaled me and spoke..

Y/n: y-yah..Dont come near us!!!..and who are you to enter this entire window huh!!

She said and i slowly removed my mask they all gasp and i saw jungkook hurriedly pulled Y/n in his..and he spoke..

jungkook: w-what are you doing in here!! how'd did you get in here!!!..

he said with anger in his face...

i immediately answer back..

Joy: baby..i miss you..

i said to him lovingly and saw him chuckled to what i say..and he reply again..

jungkook: miss me..joy..we are done right!..why can't you leave me alone!!..

he said in mad tone..and i answer him by shouting

joy: YES..IM F*CKING MISS YOU!!! I STILL LIKE YOU JUNGKOOK!!! SO PLEASE COMEBACK TO ME BABY!!!..

I said in shout and cry..saw all of them in still mad face..and his brother spoke..

Namjoon: NO!! HE WILL NOT COMING BACK TO YOU!! JOY! HE WILL NOT---

While he is saying that...I Hit him with a baseball bat..and there he was lying on the floor....

i turned my head to them and smirk plastred in my face...saw y/n shivering..

I hurriedly came to them and pulled y/n with me i hit jk in baseball bat..and he is there passing out while holding his head...And y/n quickly shout..

Y/n: HELP!!!! HELP;!

i immediately cover her mouth and got closer my face to her ear and whisper..

Joy: i will kill you..before my ex-lover save you.

she said and dragged her out of the window forcely.