Chapter 12

While Zayn and Louis are having Zouis time Liam Niall and I are have Niamarry time. We're cuddled in bed watching Crazy Rich Asians. Niall and Liam usually don't care for rom-coms but when it comes to me they suck it up. I love having my alphas wrapped around my fingers. Normally when we watch movies nobody really watches them as we end up doing other things but with the recent events I haven't really been in the mood and Niall and Liam respect. That's another thing I love about my alphas they never force me to do anything I don't want. They literally treat me like a queen. Yes I may be a guy but there are some female adjectives I don't mind using hense the reason Gem is the only one that gets away with calling me her little sis.

Anyways were watching the movie and just enjoying time together when all of a sudden an alarm goes off. "Niall stay with Harry I'll go check it out" Liam says worried while jumping into action. I cuddle close to Niall hoping everything is okay.

[Liam's POV]
I rush out of the room and head to the control room. Once I get there I turn the alarm and check the cameras. It looks like everything is fine and the same where we left them. It could be someone trying to nudge open the gate and the alarm scared them away. I manually close and lock everything up just to be sure. I also message Louis and Zayn so they can be aware for when they get home. I decide for the safety until they arrive that I close and lock the windows in the room we're in and then once I get in there I'll manually set the door locks through my phone. Even though we have a small control through our phones we still go to the control room since it's easier to look at all cameras at once instead of manually scrolling through them like a picture gallery. I know we may seem paranoid but if you knew Harry's past you'd understand.

I close and lock the control room and head back to Niall and Harry. Once I get there I see Harry cuddled close to Niall and I set the alarm and door locks which basically treats the room like a vault where not even a tornado can break through.

"Are you okay baby" I say walking over to Niall and Harry.

"Yeah it's just that I'm getting worried that it's happening more often." Harry says looking down.

"I know love but I didn't see anything in the control rooms and I resetted everything and chose to barricade this room just as precaution. I also messaged Louis and Zayn as well so they can check around when they get home. Don't worry we love you and our job is to protect you." I say hugging him and kissing him.

He smiles and that reassures me that he'll be okay. We go back to watching the movie and wait for Louis and Zayn to come back.

[Louis's POV]

"Fuck, I can't believe it's happened again." I say angrily after reading Liam's text.

"I swear if I find the fucker whose messing with us they won't see the light of day again." I continue.

"I know Lou, but at least Liam and Niall are with him and he's not alone." Zayn reassures me. Which I'll never forget the one night we left Harry alone just for 5 minutes. You knew something can happen in just a small amount of time.

[FLASHBACK]
Harry wants a family dinner which means all of us plus our parents and sibilings. Since we didn't feel like driving to the store we just decided to have the groceries delivered. Normally it just takes 2 of us but since it was a larger order all 4 of us went. We figured it'll only take 5 minutes what can happen.

As we're grabbing the order and checking that everything is okay we hear the scream of our little one. We rush back bags included not caring if anything else was missing. Once we get inside Harry is hiding behind the counter knees to chest rocking back and forth. That's when we see a window broken and a note saying "you will be mine again" after that day we decided Harry is to never be left alone and that's when we got the ultra security installed.