Chapter 6

"No Haz the real question is how did we get so lucky." Louis says holding me.

"I said that in the radio frequency didn't I?" I question blushing.

"Yes" All 4 boys say in unison.

I really need to make sure that I turn the radio off but whenever I'm upset or scared or something along those lines it's hard for me to shut it off.

"Come on Haz cuddle with us and get back to sleep. We promise nothing will happen while we're here." Zayn says opening his arms.

I snuggle close to Zayn while facing Louis then Liam is next to Zayn and No all next to Louis. I must admit being close to the 4 of them does make me feel better.

Louis looks at me and holds my hand kissing each knuckle. I snuggle closer to my panda and feel myself drift to sleep.

When I wake up I see Louis sitting watching tv but I don't feel the other boys. I snuggle close to Louis and he looks at me and must be able to read my confused face. "They went to help Perrie make breakfast for everyone. Since I'm a shitty cook I opted to stay down here with you so you're not worried when you wake up." He says.

I nod my head and scoot closer to him placing my head on his lap. I look at the tv and see that he's watching Spongebob. I join him and I must say again whether I'm with just one of my boys or all I have never been so happy as I am with them.

"Well looks whose awake." We hear the Irish voice say.

I smile and look up and see Niall with two plates of food. I look at him confused but just like Louis he must be able to read my thoughts. "Don't worry Hazza as much as we know I can eat both plates one is for you." He says handing me mine. "Louis the guys and I didn't know exactly how much you want so you can go up I'll stay with Hazza." He says sitting down.

Louis kisses me then Niall and let's us know he'll be back. I kiss Niall now that I'm sitting up. "You know normally I would dig right into the food but your kisses will always come first." He says looking into my eyes. "Now Let's eat."

I blush and smile and I love how Niall chooses me over food. Trust me coming from Niall that is a compliment.

I start to eat when I hear other voices. "Morning beautiful." Zayn says sitting down and kissing me.

"Morning angel." Liam says sitting down and kissing me as well.

I have Louis and Niall on both sides of me while Liam and Zayn are seated in front of us.

We continue watching Spongebob and eating breakfast. After we're done we head upstairs where Perrie and everyone else is. Louis helps Perrie load the dishwasher and wash the remainder that couldn't fit.

"So what's our plans for today?" I ask while sitting on Nialls lap.

"Whatever you want to do love." Liam says holding my hand.

"I was thinking maybe we can go to the field and let our wolf forms run around a bit." I say looking down.

They know that when I want my wolf out it's because I have a lot of built in stress and worry and when my wolf gets this way it's hard to control so it's better if we use our energy today while in the wolf form.

"Sounds like a good idea love. Perrie you can come with us if you like." Liam says standing up.

"No that's okay you guys have fun plus I want to clean up the house before my parents come back." She says.

"Okay well if you need anything call us." Louis says picking me up off Niall.

"I will have fun." She says hugging me.