Chapter 3

Were in my room and I sit on my bed. Again even though I live with my Alphas my parents always kept a room here for me just in case i want to spend time with them.

"So how are things with the 4 boys?" Gemma asks laying on my bed.

"Great they treat me like a princess." I say looking at her.

"Well they better you deserve nothing less." She says.

We continue to talk and catch up.

Gemma gets up and grabs my nail polish kit. "Here let's do your nails they need a retouch anyways." She says sitting back down in front of me.

"So how's school?" She asks taking the blue off my nails.

"Good except there's a new student and I don't know he kind of scares me." I say looking down.

"Awe babe, you shouldn't have anything to worry about. You have your boys and your friends you should be fine." She says taking the light purple polish.

"I know but the weirdest thing happened today, I forgot something in my class that I have with him and he was there and we talked but when he left my Alphas couldn't scense him. I didn't tell them he was there but he could sense them but they couldn't sense him." I say looking down as she does my nails.

"Hmm that is strange." She says continuing.

"Well if he bothers you or anything you make sure you let Liam Louis Niall and/or Zayn know also tell me because no one messes with my baby sis and gets away with it." She says putting my hands under the dryer.

I just roll my eyes. Oh that's another thing Gemma is the only one that can use female pronouns to describe me. She only uses male terms in public but between me and her I'm her little Sis.

We finish my nails and my phone goes off. I look up and see Gemma roll her eyes.

"Sheesh you're not even here for an hour and they miss you." She jokes getting up from the bed. "I'll leave you." She continues walking out the door.

I roll my eyes and answer my phone as I see Louis name popped up.

"Ello" I say

"Hey baby the boys and I miss you we just wanted to know when we can pick you up to go to perries." Louis says.

"Well Gemma just got done doing my nails so I was going to shower and change and I'll call you guys when I'm done."

"Okay love we just miss you." Louis says.

"Awe I miss you guys too." I giggle into the phone.

I say farewell to Louis and choose an outfit and head to take a shower. After my shower I get dressed Gem does my hair. Once I'm ready I call the boys and tell them Im ready.

I'm sitting on the couch with my panda and Gemma. Just then the door opens and in walks my 4 boys.

"Hazza!!" Niall screams hugging me.

"Niall James be careful with my masterpiece." Gem says making sure my hair is okay.

Niall puts his hands up in a surrendering manner. I laugh and hug and kiss each boy.

"Come on Haz we gotta head to Perrie's" Liam says opening the door.

I nod and bid farewell to Gemma.

The boys hug her but she pulls Louis back.

"I'll meet you guys in the car." Louis says.

We all nod and head to Li's Range Rover.

[Louis POV]

I stay behind while the boys head out to the car. I knew Gemma needed to talk to me about something. I turn to look at her.

"Louis I just pulled you aside to let you know that my best friend Mandie told me that she saw Hunter." Gemma says.

I can feel the anger raging inside me.

"When and where?" I ask her trying to be calm as I can be.

"She saw him at the mall with someone else she didn't recognize. They didn't say anything or see her but she said something didn't feel." Gemma said

"I can't believe he's back you didn't tell anyone especially Harry right?" I ask knowing the obvious.

"Of course not he's finally happy with you guys and he's finally not having nightmares. I just thought I'd let you know." she says.

I nod my head and hug her and bid her farewell.

I swear he better not think about coming anywhere need any of us especially Harry.

I walk out to the car and Liam is in the front Niall and Zayn are in the back with Harry in the middle.

I calm myself and get into the car I know Liam can sense something is off so I just let him know I'll tell him later. He nods and we head off to Perries.

We get to Perrie's, I tell Hazza to go inside and that we will be in there in a minute. He agrees and heads inside. Once he's inside I let the guys know what is going on and already I can sense the anger. I let them know that we can't let Hazza know and that we just have to keep our eyes open. They agree and we all calm ourselves before heading inside. 

Once we're calm we go inside we see Perrie  already in her PJ's. She let's us know that Harry's upstairs of course Zayn and Niall are already up there with the bags. Liam and I just sit on the couch. Once the boys come down we go upstairs and change. I can still sense the anger on Liam. It's not strong but I know. "Li Hazza will be okay he's got all four of us. We can out beat any other alpha/beta." I tell him trying to calm him down

"I know Lou but I just worry about him so much he's so innocent and he deserves the world." Li says looking down. 

"I know and don't worry he will." I say.

We change into our PJ's and head back downstairs. 

"Everything is setup in my basement if you guys want to head down I'm just waiting on Jade and Taylor. I think Ed is coming but I'm not sure." Perrie says. 

We just nod and head on downstairs there she has pillows snacks and a movies all lined up.

"Well, Perrie wasn't kidding about a fun weekend." Zayn says. 

"So how are we sitting?" Niall asks.

"Well how about if Liam in the middle Harry between his legs Zayn on the right Louis on the left and Niall between Louis?" Zayn suggests this way we're all close to each other. 

We agree, and lay on the floor I'm against Liam one hand resting on his leg with Zayn's hand in mine Louis's hand is the same as Zayn's on Niall's rubbing my legs. I still wonder how I got so lucky with 4 amazing alphas.