Chapter 11

[HARRYS POV]
I wake up and notice my alphas are still sleeping. Luckily it's Saturday so no school for us. I decide that I should go downstairs and start making breakfast. If there's one thing I came good at is sneaking out of bed when 4 others are cuddled up next to me. I head down stairs and decide to make chocolate chip pancakes scrambled eggs bacon and sausage. What you think Niall is the only one who eats all the food?

Anyways, I'm making breakfast listening to music when my phone rings. I look and it's Gemma. I answered it happily.

"Hey Gems" I answered
"Hey Hazzy how's everything?" She asks with a worried voice.
"I'm good just here making breakfast for the boys." I say mixing the scrambled eggs.
"Oh because I was worried I thought something happened to you last night." She says sounding relieved.

Gemma always knew when I had bad dreams or when something happens to me. You would think we were twins with the way she always knew.

"I had a bad dream last night but the boys made it better so that could be what your sensing." I say calmly.

"That could be it, but I just wanted to make sure. I miss you Hazz." She says sadly.

"Awe I miss you too Gems, maybe later you can come over and we can all hang out and I'll make us all dinner?" I ask hoping she said yes.

"Of course I can come over I'm off from university anyways for about a week so you'll be my first stop." She says happily.

"Oh i didn't know but yay I'm happy I'm your first stop." I say giggling.

"Well I'll see you later Hazzy I have to get packed and I'll be there around 5 or 6 tonight." She says

We say our goodbyes and I go back to finishing up breakfast.

See, the university Gemma goes to is 3 hours away that's why on weekends she can come over. Even though 3 hours isn't that far it's a little far to live off campus.

[ZAYNS POV]
I wake up and notice that Harry isn't bed. I start to panic when my nose starts to twitch. I can smell it already chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, sausage, "Hazza is making us breakfast" I think to myself.

I'm about to get out of bed when I feel another twitch. I dont have to look or hear their voice I already know which one it is and before I can tell him too be quiet for Liam and Louis his loud mouth wakes them up.

"HAZ IS MAKING BREAKFAST!!!" The blonde Irish one that we all know and love shouts making me roll in laughter. After Niall shouts Liam literally rolls off the bed on to the floor.

"Really Niall??" Louis asks rubbing his eyes.

"Ow, oh Liam are you okay? Oh yes guys I'm perfectly okay nothing like falling out of bed due to a loud mouth leprechaun" liam says rubbing well trying to rub his back.

Niall sinks down. "I'm sorry" he says pouting. See before Harry came Niall was the "omega" so to speak. See there are some packs where there are all alphas however one is kind of like a beta where they can play both roles but when it comes to protecting the pack alpha mode kicks in which is why they are considered alphas instead of betas. Basically its omega in the sheet alpha in the streets.

"Awe Niall were okay kidding we still love you." The 3 alphas say hugging Niall.

"Come on Haz doesnt know we're awake yet let's sneak up on him." Niall says raising his eyebrows.

"I don't know guys Haz just had a nightmare last night do you really think sneaking up on him is a good idea?" I say going into alpha protection mode.

"You're right Zayn so why don't you go downstairs and make yourself notice and we will give you about 5 minutes to loosen his worries and we will scare him." Liam says smiling.