Enter, Dynamo!!

X fights through Dragoon's stage until he finds him inside a volcano.

Dragoon: X... You've arrived.

X: Dragoon! Why did you betray the H.Q.!?

Dragoon: Heh... you'll have to defeat me first.

X: But... we're allies.

Dragoon: ... You're so naïve. ... Listen closely. I let the Sky Lagoon fall! And I'd do it again! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

X: No! Those were innocent people! You're not Dragoon! You're just a Maverick!

Dragoon: You got that right! Power up X! It's time you showed me what you can do!

X fights and defeats Dragoon, who collapses to the floor, damaged beyond repair.

Dragoon: ... You... are... strong... X...

X: Such a waste... Why Dragoon?

Dragoon: ... Always... wanted... to fight... you. ... Then... he... appeared... and...

X: He appeared? Who?!

Dragoon: He told me to work for Repliforce. To goad you into fighting...

X: You did it just so you could fight me?

Dragoon: ... was worth it... for a final duel...

X: Dragoon!!

Dragoon explodes. X teleports out.

==============================

It was a peaceful day as we go to the airport where a bunch of people were coming through and from the airlines. Some people boarded a plane as it took off right as another plane lands. A group of people and Reploids get off as well as a suspicious Reploid. His long silver hair blowed in the wind as he presses the beeping button on his arm.

???: Gate. I finally made it to Abel City. Where are you?

Gate: Patience. I assume you don't see Cytus anywhere, then? Geez, that child... She was supposed to pick you up.

???: How am I suppose to know if Cytus is here when I don't even know what she looks like? Whatever, I just want to release the Robots now. Can we release them, please?

Gate: Fine, but you better come back here safe, Dynamo.

Gate turns off the monitor as Dynamo looks at the red button and grins.

Dynamo: Don't worry, Gate. I know how to take care of myself.

Pressing the button, Dynamo walks to the gates as the Aircraft hovers down and releases some Mavericks. The people got scared and began to run away as the security Reploids went to intervene with the situation. Jet Stingray filled it's hands with electricity and shot it at the Reploids, knocking them down. Frost Walrus went to the walls and punched a wall through it. The people inside freaked out and ran to safety. Once the The Mavericks began crashing the place before heading over to where the planes were at.

Dynamo: Heh. There's nothing standing in their way.

It was then that, from the corner of his eye, something was flying towards him. Dynamo dodged and looked down at the object. He picked up the object and grinned before he turned around. Cytus was standing on the other side of the busted wall.

Dynamo: Have you come to apprehend me?

Cytus: Nope. I just wanted to see how good your fighting skills were compared to your leadership.

Dynamo: I don't usually hit girls, but since you want to fight, I oblige!

Cytus withdrew her needle weapon back from Dynamo using the string that it was attached to. They had a old western cliché stare off before Dynamo gestured to Cytus.