A New Battle Begins!!

On a lonely road, sun-backed, cracked and unused due to the war against mavericks, a lonely woman was present in a dark room in darkness of night. The great general had already planned this for years apparently, waiting until the use of violence was absolutely necessary to free his kind from slavery since... that's what it was...

Many would fall, and casualties would happen, but Sigma had let as much innocent escape before the D-Day would happen, the reploids and the humans who loved them were already refugees in other cities around the globes while the leader of the hunter's finally made the lowly hogs learn of their place...and while, as much as he would've love to go another path, Sigma had no choice but to not only show his teeth but his bite also.

Some reploids were...used in such a way that not even a sane human would accept. Let alone wish on their worst enemy. And in many other countries, Reploids were considered equal to humans in both rights and spirit. It was only Japan, China, Russia and America that they were still considered on the level machines to be owned...Legally, at least.

Sigma knew those who were willing to fight for the reploid cause, for real freedom and equality without any string or condition attached and Justice for all. And for this...

Abel City was where New-Hampshire used to be. It was huge, sprawling...end everyone was struggling to find work and pay the ludicrously high bills since the general workforce and labor had been dumped on the reploids...those who lived without the need...expensive to manufacture, but cheap to keep. Machines that felt, Machines that cried without tears...soulless workers who had no business complaining of their perceived mistreatment. Those who did...were labelled mavericks. And thus, Sigma activated the civil war protocol... His side sought retribution, and the human sought the safe and 'happy' status quo. No one wanted to give an inch to the others...and thus, Abel would fall.  And reploids would be feared.

Cytus sighed... That's was why she'd rather been an unthinking machine of war. She didn't need to ponder too much about what she was doing. She was serving Sigma, and there was nothing more to know. She was happily stuck in ignorance...and would have been happy to keep functioning like this until her friends met their end.

Flashback

We go to Gate lying on the floor, severely damaged.

Gate: Kugh. I lost even though I used Zero's DNA... No... Ugh... I should've... analyzed it more... Wa... was there a... fault in the program...? But... ack... this is not the end.

Dynamo: Damn, we were to late!

Cytus: Gate!

Cytus and Dynamo run to their fallen friend. Dynamo picked up Gate and held him bridal style.

Dynamo: We have to take Gate to the hospital!

Cytus: X! Zero! What happened?!

X: Cytus, it was all Sigma!

Cytus: Sigma?

Zero: Sigma

Gate: I don't... ack... give up so easily... I prepared for this just in case. Ha ha. I really... don't want to use this... I might be destroyed as well, but... I brought back the evil... Si... Sigma...

Sigma: Oh please. I did not die. Nor did I need your help! Now get lost!

Sigma fires an energy laser on the fallen Gate and Dynamo.

Both: GhaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAA!!

Sigma: HA! N... now it's... just y... you, ha ha! I'm waiting for you! Y... You're finished!

X: Drat! He's back!

Zero: But he hasn't been restored perfectly. We've gotta go now!

X is about to leave the lab when he sees the body of Isoc.