The Urge To Hide Myself Away Is Constantly Nagging At Me

A/N: Just rewatched some OriginZ from Collin's POV! Soo~ I got motivation to do more OZ!!
Requester: Myself
Origins: OZ OriginZ
Ship: None
Genre: Angst, hurt/comfort
Warnings: Bullying, implied self-harm, slight blood warning, implied child abuse
Summary: Collin hates being cared for. So when he has flashbacks of his past he feels extremely insecure around his friends. (This is set in broken rib era)

Harsh coughing filled the room. The male shook his head as to deny that he was hurt badly. His ribs hurt. They hurt a lot, but the orange-haired male shrugged it off. There was nothing wrong with him anyway, he shouldn't be too worried.

"Hey Kevin, there's nothing wrong with me right?" Colin asked, his tone a bit nervous but there seemed to be some light-heartiness in it, Colin chuckled at himself, "What am I saying? Of course, I am!"

The fish laid still in the given bowl, it communicated silently with the male. It seemed to be mocking him, but Colin only laughed at the fish back.

The fish deadpanned at its owner, still laying still on its back, it watched as the male coughed his lungs out, scolding himself about laughing too hard.

With one last cough, Colin finally decided to sit down to rest his ribs, "Austin told us to meet up with him in a few minutes, we should get ready Kevin." He says quietly, the coughing had caused his throat to go sore and dry.

The orange-haired male didn't wait for the fish to reply and headed towards his bed.

Colin took off his jacket and sat down on the comfortable bed. As the male was about to remove his bandaging, he glanced at the light scars that scattered across his arms. Colin realised that it was the first time in a long time he was reminded of the horrible memories from the scars, he didn't even remember the memories when the bandages were first put on.

The male's rough scabbed hand carefully traces over the light scars, they looked like they were going to fade away, but scars stay forever. Colin shook his head roughly, forcing a cough out of him, "Don't think about it, don't think about it Colin."

Colin hurriedly bandaged himself up again with fresh ones, and quickly but carefully pulled his jacket back on along his shoulders, then sliding it gentle through his arms. The cool contact of the jacket against the scarred skin made Colin shiver. The male zipped the colourful jacket up and carefully made his way down to the main floor.

Kevin watched closely as its owner forgot to bring him along. The fish observed its owner quietly, the male seemed stressed and conflicted.

"Hey Kevin, I'm going to need you to stay here... I... Just go play with Frosty at the pool table." The male says with a saddened tone, the fish couldn't make out the expression on its owner face as the male had already turned and made his way towards his destination.

-

Colin held his stomach with a slight laugh, "Gosh, that always gets me going."

The male allowed the doors to automatically reveal the room and he walked in. The orange-haired male observed the room as if it were a new place, his eyes landed on the other members of the Misfits and made his way over.

"Oh, just in time Colin." The leader, Austin, said with a gentle unbothered tone.

Seek gave the orange a nod with a small smile while Bri gave an energetic wave.

"Hey," He greeted with a cheerful smile, "What did you call us-" The male was cut off with an abrupt harsh cough, "..for?"

The smiles that were once on the others' faces had faded into a concerned look, "Are you alright?" Austin asks, a frown clear in his voice.