Stargazing

A/N: Um, hey. Finally back with another oneshot for ya'll.
Request: My sis
Origins: SNO Supernatural Origins
Ship: None
Genre: Fluff
Warnings: None
Summary: (Um so, I don't know what to put as a summary. So enjoy reading.)

He glanced up to the dark, midnight sky then back down to face him. The other faced him in the eyes as well, they both laughed before flopping down on the soft grass. A firefly landed on his nose as he laughed while the other looked at him, smiling.

Footsteps were heard as they laughed, the firefly has gone but a new member joined in on their stargazing. The new one placed his wings behind their backs as the other wing was laid down for another one, the point of his tail was digging into his skin but he didn't care.

Another pair of footsteps were coming closer. The Phoenix tucked in his wings so nobody would get burnt, as the vampire sat down. They all laid there in peaceful silence outside Ashbourne's walls until the elf jumped down in front of the 4, the elf joined them on the right wing of the Devil's son.

The peaceful silence has now overcome them again. The bright moon reflects right onto their faces, they all sigh relieving all the stress out. I wish it could always be like this.

|~|...|~|

The devil blinked his eyes open into the bright sunlight, he felt the weight on his wings lighten. He stood his back up to look around his surroundings better, a blood stain was on the grass as well as blood bleeding down from his thigh. He clutched it with his hand and started to walk towards the entrance of Ashbourne.

While walking inside he noticed 3 patches of bright colour that caught his eye, was it just him or were the bright patches moving? He noticed he had been very dizzy and just entered the darkness, despite not being able to see anything he could feel himself being picked up, getting put down and could feel the bandages on his soft-ish skin.

|~|...|~|

The sound of birds chirping and the bushes rustling outside the broken windows had been enough to wake him up, who up exactly? Well of course the Phoenix, silly! He woke up and rubbed his eyes to see the tattooed individual staring at a broken pot of flowers, he walked over to him slightly nudged before laughing again. The devil's son soon laughed along with the Phoenix.

|~|...|~|

They both laid there under the tree looking up at the stars again, who will come next this time? A familiar shadow was being dropped out of the sky and landed perfectly beside the Phoenix, they laughed a little before the elf had joined them along with the vampire.

They all settled down in the same position as always and looked up to the bright sky and moon, the same firefly came by and landed on the devil's sons' nose again. They all laughed as the firefly flew away, and they sighed peacefully before one by one falling asleep.

~~~~~~

A/N: So... Sorry this took so long, it's hard to come up with ideas and I'm currently making another 3 books, which is taking most of my time. I also have school work as well music lessons, and I have been addicted to a game called Genshin Impact (download it, it's really fun). Enough of me talking,
Uh bye! <3