Part 10: Complain

Arnav was eagerly waiting for the upcoming days as he knew that his next few days were going to be filled with lots of joy and madness. When Khushi was with you, you didn't have to worry about fun. On top of that, Madness came free with her.

As assumed their next day started with Khushi's madness.
She tried a lot of ways to know the question of Arnav's answer.

But she couldn't get a single word out of Arnav's mouth.

So, she took a different way to find the question from him only. She started annoying him with her stupid questions all the time. After school, when he was enjoying his alone time she would popped up from no where and started her blabbering about her research on his question matter.

She would ask question after question.

"Are you planning to stop your studies after a little longer?'' This is what she asked at first.

''Now don't look at me like that. I'm asking you this because of your lack of interest in studies " Khushi said seeing his glare.

" Never mind, I'll come with something else" she consoled herself.

" Mmmm. Are you planning to join a boxing club after a little longer. As you can't join that club now because of your young Age?" Khushi again asked with little hesitation.

" What the!!" Came a quite reply from Arnav.

" Stop your what the yaar. Here I'm worried about your question and you only know your what theeee !!!".." Now you stay here alone. I'm going byeeee." Khushi annoyingly said that and went from there.

The next day she again came up with one of her crazy ideas.

After arriving  at the school, she searched for Arnav everywhere but couldn't find him. Then she saw Aman passing by. So, she stopped him.

" Did you see Arnav today?" Khushi asked Aman with a strain face as she was still angry with him for not helping her in finding Arnav.

" I saw him going to the direction of the boys washroom an hour back" Aman replied.

Getting her desired answer she started walking towards the direction of the boys washroom but Aman blocked her way.

Khushi looked at him rising her one eyebrow as if asking him why he was blocking her path.

" Girl, if you have forgotten then let me remind you the way you are going is the men's washroom and woman are not allowed there." Aman replied while hiding his smile.

" So what! I'm just going in front of the washroom door. I'm not going to enter inside the washroom. I'll just call Arnav and will go from there with him. I don't have any interest in that washroom or not in the boys." Khushi said

" Are you sure you want to go there?" Aman again asked her to confirm his doubts.

" Yessss" Khushi stressed her word.

" So far, I have only doubted that she is mad but now she has confirmed my doubt. Indeed she came here escaping from some mental hospital" Aman mumbled only auditable to himself.

"Tumne kuch kaha? ( Did you say something?)" Khushi asked him as she couldn't hear him clearly.

" Nope. Let's go in search of mission "Finding Arnav" Aman replied sarcastically.

" I don't need your help. I can find him on my own." Khushi snapped back.

" As you say your highness" Aman replied to himself as Khushi had already left from there. So, he silently followed her as he knew what type of looks she was going to get from everyone there.