Part 20 : Khushi!

After having his dinner silently, He was about to sleep when he heard the sound of the bell ringing. He looked up to see the clock.

''11:49! Who can come at this time? '' Arnav thought..

...........................................

Arnav was curious to know who came to their house so late at night but he didn't go out as he didn't want his mumma to get angry seeing him outside.

He heard some noise from outside so he got up and sat on his floor bed.

Then he heard few hurried footsteps toward his room. He became more curious. Who might have came and was now coming toward his room.

"Can it be khushi?'' He wondered.

The next second the door opened and he was surprised to find His principal madam standing there with a big bucket of flowers. He tried to stand up but before he could, Anvesah sat down on the floor not minding about the dirt. She didn't hesitate and sat there as if it was very normal for him to stay in a store room and whatever she was seeing were normal.

Anvesha Singh Rajput (hope you guys remember her

Anvesha Singh Rajput (hope you guys remember her. Her story is mentioned in part 11)

And he knew why she didn't hesitate. All because of only one person and that person couldn't be anyone other than khushi. Khushi was behind all this. He knew it. He just knew.  She must have told everything about his situation to Ma'am beforehand. No one but him could make his situation look normal in anyone's eyes.

Anvesha kissed his forehead lovingly and caressed his head.

''I'm so proud of you dear. You have done an excellent job. You have made us proud.'' She said still caressing his hear.

Arnav couldn't look up. He had tears in his eyes. He so wanted to hear something like this from his family members but they didn't care about him or his fillings but here an outsider came to congratulate him not minding about the time and situation.

''Hey, Arnav! look up. Beta you don't have to feel bad. We will be always there for you. You don't have to worry about anything. From now on you will always have me by your side.. okay? '' Anvesha tried to assure him.

''Thank.. you... Ma'am..'' Arnav managed to thank her in his overwhelmed state.

''Off hoo. Don't call me maam now. I'm not that old. I'm still young from heart. '' she laughed and Arnav also joined her.

He hadn't talked with any elder people apart from HP so was little hesitant with Anvesha and Anvesha noticed it.

''Arnav, I think now you know that I know everything about you dear. And I don't think you should stay here anymore. Come with me..'' Anvesha said with a longing look on her eyes.

Arnav looked at her in surprise. He never thought Anvesha would offer something like this. He was not prepared to hear something like this. Not from her not from anyone.