Part 6: A different Khushi

Hey, everyone.. I hope you all are fine. Sorry for the delay guys.. Actually I was busy with our new Arshi Community...

Now, enjoy this update and don't forget to comment..

##################
###########

Khushi's POV

What does that Laad Governor think of himself???

kahaan ka raajakumaar hai woh? ki usane mujhe raste ke beech mein akela chhod diya or chala gaya..

(Where is he from? That he left me alone in the middle of the way and went)..

And How could he jumped on the bus like that? If something bad happened to him.. Shut up you mad girl. Why am I talking something like that?
Jab tak mein hoon tab tak kisee ke saath kuchh bura hone nahin doongee..
( I will not let anything bad happen to anyone until I am here)....
Khushi will be always there to spread happiness in everyone's life. bohot hua mere bak bak, main topik se hat rahee hoon.
(So much my chatter chatter, i'm shifting from the main topic)..
Stop your chatter box Khushi and think what you will do with that Laad Governor..🤔🤔
I am not going to leave him easily. Usane ek akelee ladakee ko beech raaste mein chhod diya aur chala gaya aur mujhe koee jalebee bhee nahin dee. (He left a alone girl in the midway and went away and did not even gave me any jalebi)..😥😥
main use aj nahin chhodoongee.( I will not leave him today)..
Just wait and Watch what this Khushi Gupta will do with you today..😈😏😈

#######******########

Arnav left from his home without having his breakfast. He knew that no one would bother about his breakfast. He put his hand inside his pocket and found three notes of ten rupees. There are three more days left to end this month and he has to spend these three days with this three notes..

[ Now you guys, must be thinking that he is just a teenager and his family does not support him either, so where does he get the money from? One of my readers asked me about this. So here is your answer.]

Although Arnav is no longer interest in his studies but before his father's death he was a brilliant student. Though He gave his 10th board exam after his father's death but he had scored very well. He stood second in his district and received a scholarship. Now he was continuing his studies with his scholarship money. Although his family doesn't support him and does not love him however his mom has not stopped his educational expenses. As a guardian she was giving him his monthly pocket money but that money was not enough. Because whenever Ratna gave him money, she didn't give him with her own hand. She used to gave through Anjali or Shyam. And whenever Arnav gets the money through Shyam, he (Shyam) always takes half of the money from Arnav's envelope. Sometimes Arnav feels like slapping him but somehow he controls his anger every time just because of his mother.

Back to the story

Arnav went to a shop and bought a Banana and a bun for his breakfast. While leaving the shop his eyes caught the sight of a sweet shop and he saw jalebies. He remembered about his new bench mate.. How crazy she was behaving yesterday just because of these Jalebies. Although he doesn't have much money but he bought some jalebies for that crazy girl..

He was now going to his school and thinking about Khushi.
What will be her reaction after seeing this jalebies?
Will she again sit beside him today as his bench mate? Or will she change her sit?

What do you guys think? 🤔🤔

At School

Arnav came inside the classroom and saw that his bench was empty today. Khushi didn't sit there. He turned to his left side and saw that she was sitting next to Nitu. He felt really bad that she didn't sat beside him today. He somehow expected her to sit next to him again but she did not. Then his eyes fell on the packet in his hand which was filled with Khushi's favourite Jalebies. He didn't thought twice and dumped that packet in the nearby dustbin and went to his bench and sat down.