Part 16: A new beginning

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti😘😘

This chapter is dedicated to nyrasingh. Your words have always inspired me. Thank you so much for loving my story.❤❤

................................
.......................
.............

RM

Arnav came inside his HOUSE making less sound as he didn't want to face his mom or his Brother Shyam.

But to his bad luck he directly came face to face with Ratna in the living room. Seeing Ratna there, Arnav immediately lowered his eyes.

''Does a son of a good family come home at this time? Where are you coming from at this time? What were you doing outside? You are ruining Raizada's reputation and no one is bothered about that. Argh'' Ratna shouted.

''When your elder son made me do humiliating works in front of your guest where your reputation goes at that time?'' Arnav for the first time talked back.

Ratna looked at him with rage and tried to speak ''YOU!'' but Arnav didn't let her speak.

''Ohh! Sorry, my mistake. They assumed me as your servant and you guys didn't oppose. So, your so-called reputation is safe. And don't worry about Your RAIZADA reputation. I won't ruin it because I'm not a Raizada anymore.'' Arnav spoke the last line so intently Ratna couldn't reply back for a few minutes. But when she got back her senses she was mad at him for talking like that with her.

But ignoring her glare Arnav went inside leaving a flaming Ratna behind.

As soon as he entered inside the kitchen he was engulfed by an over emotional HP.

''She kept her promise. I can't tell you baba how happy I am seeing you back. I thought I won't be able to see you again. But that girl was adamant to not let you go. I am so happy for you baba. You get someone like her as your friend.'' HP said

''Chachu! You should have stopped me if you didn't want me to go. I wouldn't have left then'' Arnav asked

''I know baba. I know. But I didn't want you to stay here, where no one cared for you. But now that girl will take care of you. I'm relieved.'' Hp replied with a smile.

''Did.. did she said she will take care of me?'' Arnav asked hesitantly.

''No baba. She didn't but her eyes said it all. And I have my full faith in her. She is the angel your father sent for you.'' Hp replied, caressing his face.

''Chachu.''

''Thodi si pagal hai lekin dil ki bahuti acchi hai bacchai. ( she is little crazy but good at heart)'' Hp laughed

''Yeah. I know.'' Arnav said with a smile.

That night both Arnav and Khushi slept peacefully. When Khushi was sleeping selling her horses, Arnav dreamt of a beautiful future.