Aesthetics

Lucas Jerome Santiago30 yearsBillionaire\ Mafia LordHas 2 twin brothersLives together with parents, brothers, uncle and aunt and cousins at the Santiago Mansion

30 years
Billionaire\ Mafia Lord
Has 2 twin brothers
Lives together with parents, brothers, uncle and aunt and cousins at the Santiago Mansion.

Joanna Garcia Rodriguez
28 years
Doctor(paediatrician)
Has a 3-year-old son
Lost her twin brother and his wife
Searching for her missing parents for the past 2 years.

Joanna Garcia Rodriguez 28 yearsDoctor(paediatrician)Has a 3-year-old sonLost her twin brother and his wifeSearching for her missing parents for the past 2 years

Nicholas Jonathan Rodriguez
3 years
According to him, his momma is Joanne. His grandparents went missing and his momma's stressed about it. He enjoys spending time with his momma at the hospital and every place he goes with her. He's super possessive and protective of his momma. In simple words, he's a momma's boy!

Leonardo Santiago- Lucas's dad. Former Leader. 49 years. Has a twin brother, Leonardo Santiago. His wife is Rosa Santiago. Has 3 sons.

Rosa Santiago - Lucas's mom. Doctor (paediatrician). 49 years. Has a twin sister, Valerie Santiago. Her husband is Leonardo Santiago. Has 3 sons.

Dave Santiago & Diego Santiago - Lucas's brothers. 18 years. Both are twins.

Lorenzo Santiago- Lucas's uncle. 49 years. Twin of Leonardo Santiago. His wife is Valerie Santiago. Has a son of Lucas's age and two 18-year-old baby girls.

Valerie Santiago- Lucas's aunt. 49 years. Twin of Rosa Santiago. Her husband is Lorenzo Santiago. Has a son of Lucas's age and two 15-year-old baby girls.

Vincent Santiago - Lucas's cousin. 30 years. Has two 15 years old sisters. Has a small liking towards Daisy Evans.

Lorraine Santiago & Rennie Santiago. 15 years. Both are twins.

Antonio Rodriguez- Joanne's dad. 49 years. Missing past 2 years. Has a son and a daughter.

Isabella Rodriguez - Joanne's mom. 49 years. Missing past 2 years. Has a son and a daughter.

Jonathan Rodriguez- Died at 25. If alive, he would have been 28. He was Joanne's twin brother.

Celeste Rodriguez- Died at 23. If alive, she would have been 26. She was a doctor and Joanne's best friend.

Daisy Evans- Nurse and best friend to Joanne. 28 years. Has a liking towards Lucas's cousin, Vincent Santiago.

Ps: I get that knowing many names will be confusing. But if y'all wanna clarify, you can just come back here and do so.

.VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.