Extended Summary/ Authors Note

I was beautiful, popular, funny, smart, loved, and admired. I used to play the flute. I used to drive. I used to laugh and hang out with my friends. And then the accident happened.

The accident that would end up changing my life forever. Now I can't even open a jar of peanut butter without assistance, my old friends avoid me like the Black Plague and even the special needs kids gave me pitying looks when I walked down the hallway, with my black hoodie on and a thunderstorm brewing over my head.

When Noah is involved in an accident. She loses everything, her friends, her popularity, her self esteem, her perspective on life, and most importantly her right arm. Her mother afraid of her depressed state moves them from the clustered city of New York to Colorado hoping for a fresh start.

There Noah meets Finn Castillo. The boy with the perpetual scowl, and the gloomy outlook on life who always seems to sport the same beat up vans. But with a little help from him Noah might find the perspective she's been looking for all along.

***

Yeah this is a new story I'm working on, that I'm very excited about. I also have another story that's out called Getting to Nirvana. You should also check that out.

I like to write culturally, ethnically, and socially unique stories. So be prepared for a diverse book. If you're not into diverse stories with ORIGINAL plots I'm sorry you've come to the wrong place. I'd like to show readers that books on Wattpad are more than just good girl falls for bad boy who happens to move in next door and is also a werewolf alpha and her mate... Yeah.

This story touches on sensitive topics that might be painful for anyone who's been involved in any type of accident and has loss the use of a limb(s) or has lost a limb all together.

Okay that's all if you're still into this book, please read on. And I hope you enjoy and vote and comment and all that jazz.

Also the cover is temporary. I made it in like five minutes I just wanted to get this story out there already. If anyone is willing to make me a cover that would be great!