Hogwarts Express

Rosabella's Point of View:
I sprinted out of Zonko's Joke Shop in Diagon Alley at full speed. I ditched my brothers and Uncle in the book shop, Flourish and Blotts. I was running down the crowded streets of Diagon Alley. I carried bags full of prank supplies.

As I ran down the busy streets, doing my best to dodge as many people as possible, I accidentally nudged passed someone and we bumped shoulders. I still ran as I turned my head to yell sorry over my shoulder but I suddenly crashed into someone, knocking us both to ground.

I looked across from me and saw a boy around my age. He had messy jet black hair and round glasses that framed his startling emerald green eyes. He had a thin face, knobbly knees seemed small and skinny for his age. He was the same height as me and I wasn't exactly what you'd call tall but nor was I extremely short. I could faintly see something hidden on his forehead, behind his messy black hair. The boy got to hid feet first and held out a hand.

"Sorry." He muttered as I took his hand and he pulled me back onto my feet.

"I think I'm the one who should be saying sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going. I'm sorry, I hope your not too bruised." I said with an apologetic smile.

"'Ello, Ro. Been lookin' forward to seein' yeh again. Never met anyone quite so charmin'." Hagrid said, heartedly.

I'm surprised I only just realised Hagrid was here. I gave Hagrid a charming smile.

"If it isn't my favourite games keeper. How you been Hagrid?" I said, cheerfully.

"Good, thanks, Ro. How have yeh been?" Hagrid asked heartedly.

"Never better, thanks." I said with a charming smile as I collected my bags off the floor from when the boy and I collided.

"Lemme introduce yeh both. 'Arry, this is Rosabella Black. Careful, she can charm the pants of yeh. She'll be in yeh year at Hogwarts. Ro, this is 'Arry Potter." Hagrid said.

As Hagrid said my name I gave the boy a bright smile and my eyes widened when Hagrid told me the boy was Harry Potter. My bright smile turned sympathetic. I outstretched my hand and Harry shook.

"Well, welcome back to the Wizarding World, Harry. I'll see you at Hogwarts." I said and then ran off to go find my uncle and brothers who would of definitely noticed my absence by now.

Harry's Point of View:
Rosabella ran off again, her long dark ebony pitch black hair dancing behind her that perfectly contrasted her fair pale skin. The uniqueness of her eyes seemed to be burned into my mind as I could not shake the image of them from my minds eye. In the right light her grey eyes looked a dazzling silver. But I got a sense of deja vu. Like I had seen them before.

"Good kid she is. A trouble maker, don't get meh wrong, but knows how to make an impression she does. Well we best be off, 'Arry." Hagrid said and started to head back in the direction of the Leaky Cauldron.

As I followed him, I glanced over my shoulder for another glimpse of her enchanting eyes but she was long gone.

Rosabella's Point of View:
I found my uncle and brothers looking frantically around for me. I grinned and snuck up behind them.

"What you looking for?" I said loudly from behind them.

They all jumped and whipped round to look at me. I smiled innocently, none of them were deceived.

"Where have you been?" Remus demanded sternly.

"Me? I was here the whole time." I lied unconvincingly with a mischievous smirk.

I wasn't trying to lie convincingly, the best lies are the ones that hold some truth they're more believable that way. I was purely trying to annoy Remus, just a little bit.

"Rosabella." Remus said more sternly.

Oh, he's brought out the big guns. He used my full name. I rolled my eyes.

"I was at Zonko's." I said holding up my many bags.

Remus shook his head.

"Of course you were." Remus mumbled and sighed.