⚓️Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪᴠᴇ⚓️

⚓️Y/ɴ's ...⚓️

"Look, I'm calling it off," John B says walking back to us.

We're all just chilling at his.

"Alright?" He continues.

"Peterkin says that if I stay out of the marsh, she'll help me with DCS," he finishes.

"And you believe her?" JJ asks looking kind of annoyed.

"Yes, I believe her, JJ," he replies with the same tone as JJ had before.

"An actual cop, John B?" He says throwing another rock into the water.

"I'd believe her," I say and JJ just looks at me annoyed.

"All I've got to do is to stay out of the marsh for a couple of days, and she'll help me out, it doesn't help that your ass was shooting a gun!" John B says annoyed.

"You know what I should have done, I should have let Topper drown your ass!" JJ says aggressively throwing his last rock.

"Yeah because Topper was gonna drown me," John B laughs.

"It sure looked like it, I mean have you looked in a mirror lately!" JJ says getting up.

"Tell me some more, come on!" John B says in a slightly threatening way.

"They always win don't they, Kooks Vs Pouges, they always, always win," JJ says yelling for some reason,

"Ok!" I say getting up and going to him, trying to calm him.

"No, it's not ok, it's not, they don't want us to go down to the marsh, that means there something valuable down there, and you know it man, I know you do," he says walking back over to the others I lean next to where he's stood.

"I understand why you don't wanna go, you're the golden boy, you've got to much to risk, and you, you're already rich as fuck anyway, why would you bother, and Y/n, you, you could go back to juvy, I don't want that for you, you just got out," JJ says looking at us all, but as his gaze lands on me, I feel my cheeks go warm.

"But, you and me man, we've got to nothing lose, we really don't, alright, and I know it didn't use to be that way for you," JJ says getting a bit emotional.

"I don't wanna talk about this, I don't wanna talk about it," John B murmurs as he walks past me and JJ.

"So, that's it?" JJ asks going up to him.

"Just get out my way bro," John B says slightly walking away.

"John B, listen to me, I have a plan, got the key to Cameron's big boat, right, there's scuba gear on it man, we just borrow that and go to the marsh this evening, and that is what is gonna save you, you don't see rich kids go to foster care do you," JJ says standing next to John B.

I think he's considering it.

⚓️⚓️⚓️

"This is empty, you took empty tanks...wait these two are half full, enough for two of us," I say looking at the tanks.

"Love it when a plan comes together," Pope mutters.