⚓️Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ⚓️

⚓️Y/ɴ's ...⚓️

"Y/n!, Y/n!" Pope shouts running over to me.

"Yeah," I say turning to face him.

"They know," he says panicky but also panting I'm guessing from running.

"How?" I say confused, I then look back at Pope and his stress pacing, this is something I've noticed he does a lot.

"Hey, hey, it's ok, it'll be fine," I say holding his arms among him stop.

"We need to tell JJ," Pope says looking up at me, I nod and we leave.

⚓️⚓️⚓️

"JJ!" Pope shouts as we walk up to where is he, I see that he's shooting a teddy bear.

"JJ!" Pope shouts again but he doesn't react.

"JJ!" I shout making him stop and Turing to face us, "they know," I say as he takes off his ear defenders.

"What?" He says clearly very confused.

"They know," Pope says rather calmly.

"All right, chill, all right, they don't know shit," JJ says picking up all the stuff that was on the floor.

"Topper knows I sunk his boat," Pope says freaking out again.

"How do you know they know?" JJ asks sitting down on a log, I join him.

"Because Rafe and Topper posted outside of Haywards and mad dogged me!" Pope says as he starts to pace again.

"Will you calm down and get a grip, they don't know shit," JJ says as Pope property starts to pace, I accidentally sigh and JJ looks at me with a concerned face.

"Are you ok?" He whispers to me, I nod my head and he smiles.

"They have cameras, they could have seen us," Pope says really freaking out.

"There's no power, how could they have seen you?" JJ says confused.

"It's figure-eight they have generators," I say and JJ looks at me annoyed, I get the hint and look to the floor.

"They don't give scholarships to people who vengefully sink boats, it's not a good look on my-"

"Enough with the regret bro, they caved your face in, they hit us, we hit them, it's the law of the jungle, and if any of them come up to either of you, you look them in the eyes and," JJ says getting up and looking at Pope, I stand up too.

"Deny the shit out of it!" Pope says.

"That's right, deny, deny, deny, but just for safety, we don't go anywhere bad without protection," JJ says as he points at the gun.

⚓️⚓️⚓️

Me, JJ, Pope, and Kie are all going to an outdoor Cinema thing.

John B was meant to come but he didn't show.

"I'm so glad that they're still doing this," Kie says very excitedly as we try and find seats.