⚓️Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ⚓️

⚓️Y/ɴ's ...⚓️

"I mean it's obvious right, a family heirloom, I mean what better place to hide a message, he knew it was gonna get back to me, right?" John B says as we go down a road.

"I mean, yeah, it's possible," Kie says.

"It could also be possible that you've concocted wild thoughts to help...you...deal-"

"Pope!" John B says.

"Bro, you know how I process my sad feels, dank takis and the strongest drink," JJ says.

"Bro, I'm not concocting, my dads trying to send me a message," John B says, I think he's getting a bit upset.

"If it helps you believe, John B," I say Turing around so I can face John B.

"Look I don't need a therapy session, I'm not tripping out," he says.

"It's ok to trip bro," JJ says in a soft voice.

"My dad is missing ok...missing!" He says.

"You don't know what it's like, to have the closest person to you vanish, and have no idea what happened...you must wake up one morning wondering," John B asks, I feel myself tear up.

"It's been almost a year," Kie says.

"Hey, he could have been kidnapped, that's definitely a possibility," JJ says.

"Yeah, there's loads of Possibilities," Pope says.

"Yeah," JJ says.

"Look want do you think the message is?" Kie asks.

"Redfield," he says as we pass the sign for the lighthouse.

⚓️⚓️⚓️

We get out of the van, I look at the lighthouse.

It looks just like it used to.

"Ok here's what gonna happen, you're gonna be the lookout," John B says pointing at JJ.

"What why me?" He asks.

"Because you're not coming," Pope says.

"Why?" He asks again.

"Look JJ,  because there are independent variables and dependent variables, your dependent variables," Pope says.

"Shut up! Shut up-"

"Just listen, Y/n and Pope you'll also be the lookout for us, then we split up and meet at JJ's house," John B says, I nod.

"Great," Kie says as they walk away.

"I'm gonna work on my scholarship essay, and I dine want your guys to disrupt me," Pope says.

"Alright, will you just shut up already," JJ says throwing a rock, I lean against a tree.

⚓️⚓️⚓️

JJ gives up with throws his rockets and sits next to me where I'm leaning in the tree.

I look over at him and see the fact that he has a bunch of leaves in his hair.

I turn to face him and start to remove them.

He grabs my arm stopping me.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"You have a bunch of leaves in your hair," I say and he nods letting off of my arm.

"What did you think I was gonna do to your hair, rest my hand in it?" I ask.

"Kinda," he says, I laugh.

When I finish I look at him, he's already looking at me smiling.

I feel my cheeks go red, I turn back to the place I said before.

All of a sudden I feel JJ rest his head on my shoulder, I feel myself go even redder.

"Hey guys what do you think would sound better," Pope says getting out of the van, JJ lifts his head up and I feel my heart sink a little.