⚓️Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪx⚓️

⚓️Y/ɴ's ...⚓️

"Then we were right outside like this, and all we hear is DAM DAM DAM DAM! Knocking paint of the wall, from the inside, I was looking it at him like what, like look at this shit," JJ says walking around then to us and shaking his hair.

"What the hell," I say as it goes all over me.

"That's dandruff," Kie says in a really grossed out voice.

"Ok, thank you," Pope says pushing JJ away.

"Look at all that's dude, that's paint, at this point, I was waiting for death," he continues, a bit dramatically.

"So you saw the guys who shot at us?" Pope asks.

"Yeah," JJ replies pacing.

"Did you get a description of what they looked like?" I ask.

"Yeah, anything?" Pope finishes.

"Anything we can report to the police?" I ask again.

"Burly" he replies.

"Burly?" Kie asks confused.

"Yeah you know," he says walking over to us.

"That's not very helpful," I mumble.

"No-ok, like the type of guys at my dad's garage, you know the ones who have stuff held for grey smuggling," JJ says.

"Yeah we-yeah-"

"No, but ok," I say cutting Kie off.

"Well then, yeah I can tell you with the full conference they were killers, square groupers," JJ says taking a puff of his cigarette.

"There square groupers, like, people like Pablo Escobar square groupers," Pope says.

"Yeah," JJ replies.

"Guys not everything is like a movie," Kie says.

"You weren't their man!" JJ says clearly pissed off and stressed.

"Yeah, but apparently you don't know to want to look for," Pope says annoyed.

"Dude! I was under a lot of pressure and under distress," JJ says kind of upset, I can't really tell.

"But I could tell but the way she was screaming that's something serious was happening," JJ says slightly calming down.

"I'm not liking this very much," he continues with his hands in the air.

"Ok, why would they want the compass?" I ask getting up and standing next to JJ, hopefully for some comfort.

"That thing is a piece of shit, you couldn't even pawn it for five bucks if you wanted to, no offence John B, I know it's a family thing," Pope says.

"The office, my dad's office, he always kept the office locked, because he always worried about his compass being taken, we always use to laugh about that fact that he would find it, but now he's disappeared I just left it how it was," John B says as he walks into his house we all follow.