⚓️Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ⚓️

⚓️Y/ɴ's ...⚓️

it's the next day, I'm sitting in my kitchen looking at our tiny box telly telling us the news, mainly boring things or long-term effects of the hurricane.

I'm meant to be working at the shop this morning but I can't face Pope I know he doesn't mean bad but I don't think I can meet anyone today.

as if on cue the doorbell goes off.

I open the door to see JJ standing there.

"JJ, what are you doing here?" I question as he lets himself in.

"Just wanted to see you," He answers as I shut the door.

"You saw me last night," I mention looking at him confused.

"And!?" He exclaims.

"I don't believe you," I comment walking back into the kitchen, he follows after me.

"Fine you've got me," he mutters leaning on the door frame, my cheeks flush slightly.

"Well then, why are you here?" I question leaning on the kitchen island.

"There's a barbecue at the beach later...and I want you to come with me," he answers looking down slightly then back up at me.

"No," I say standing up and getting an apple from the fruit bowl in the middle of the island, JJ makes his way over to me.

"Why not?" JJ asks grabbing the apple from me and taking a bite out of it.

"Excuse me!" I exclaim hitting his arm.

"What?" He questions with a mouth full of apple, I can't help but let out a laugh.

I try to walk away from JJ but he grabs my wrist pulling me into a hug.

"Please come," he whispers in my ear giving me goosebumps.

"JJ I can't, how am I meant to show my face after yesterday," I say walking away from him to the counter.

"Who cares about them, we can just go us two...please?" JJ says taking another bite of my apple.

"Fine bu-"

"No buts, we're gonna have a great time," JJ says walking over to me and kisses my cheek, I push him away as he smirks at me.

"Stop it," I whine looking away from JJ as I feel my cheeks flush.

"Stop what?" JJ questions sarcastically as I hear him walking over to me.

"Stop looking at me like that," I say turning round to see him standing right in from of me with that very smirk on his lips.

I feel my cheeks flush and I try to hide my face, JJ leans down to my face and lightly moves my face so where inches apart, I press my lips to his, and I feel him smirk into the kiss.

⚓️⚓️⚓️

I walk down to the entrance of the beach I see the bit of tree JJ said to meet at so I walk down to it.

When I get there I look around for any sight of him, I  see several pouges walking around with red solo cups, but no JJ.

I keep checking my phone to see if he's messaged me to go somewhere else.

But nothing.

I decide to go where the drinks are being served and get something.