⚓️Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ⚓️

⚓️Y/ɴ's ...⚓️

"You'll see, you'll see," I hear Pope's dad say as he walks away shaking his head.

"Are you alright?" I ask from behind, he turns to face me and smiles.

"Yeah, it was the same old lecture I get about how I need better friends," Pope says sighing, I nod my head and pick up one of the cool boxes, we then start to sort all the stuff out for the midsummer.

⚓️⚓️⚓️

"Excuse me, man, do we have to shuck these ourselves? Cause it might mess up my costume," someone says from behind, I turn to see Kie stood with a massive grin.

"We wouldn't want that now would we?" I say hugging her.

"That accent was bad," Pope says doing a handshake thing with her.

"It was, I was gonna let it go...you ever seen this many Kooks in one place?" Kie says looking around.

"Yeah, last year," Pope says making me laugh slightly.

"We're in the lions den," I say sorting some stuff out.

"Exactly," Pope says.

"Have you heard from JJ?" I ask Kie.

"No...he'll be alright, he's got the survival instincts of a cockroach," Kie says laughing.

"It's all my fault," Popes says quietly.

"You didn't do this Pope," Kie exclaims.

"My brother almost killed you, remember?" I say, then suddenly everyone starts clapping.

Then The Cameron's walk-in from the building, I roll my eyes.

"Here come Lord Capital and the exploiters," Kie says making me smile.

"She's definitely gonna poke somebody's eye out with that," Pope says making us all laugh.

⚓️⚓️⚓️

I walk around picking up things people have left places when I suddenly walk into someone.

"Jesus, watch where you're going," they say as I was gonna walk off but I recognise the voice, I look back to see JJ.

"JJ!" I exclaim as I hug him, he hugs me back.

"Are you alright?" He asks rubbing my back, I realise I've been hugging him for a kinda long time.

"Yeah, sorry...I was just worried about you," I say separating from the hug.

I then look at his face properly and it's way worse then what it looked like the other day.

"Did Shoup do that?" I ask raising my hand to touch his cheek, he flinches a little bit, but lets me touch it.

"Oh, this, no this is-it's my dad, that mean right hook," JJ says slightly laughing, I feel myself tear up a bit as I pull him into another hug.

"I'm so sorry," I say pulling away from the hug.

"It's nothing that hasn't happened before," he says shrugging, I see a teardrop from his eye.

I wipe it away "you don't deserve that, no one does," I say and he smiles softly at me.

I see him lean in and I feel myself do the same.

"JJ!" Pope says from behind me.

"Hey," JJ says looking at me, I nod my head at him and walk off.

⚓️⚓️⚓️

"Let go of him!" I hear Kie say from outside the building, I walk out to see a security guard pulling JJ out.

"You can't just boot him out!" I shout standing next to Kie, she smiles at me.

"I invited him here, I'm a member of this club!" She exclaims.

Then suddenly JJ jumped at the man and knocked him out.

"Hey, mandatory power hour at Rixton's Y/n, Kie, and Pope you as well alright, Rixon's Cove, let's roll, Y/n and Kie come on, Workers of the world unite! Throw off your chains!" He says running off with Pope, I looked at Kie and I can already see her parents pissed.

She looks at me and I nod, we both run after them.