PART 3

Hola chicos  ! 

It's  crazywriter_8     

Thanks a lot for your comments and votes.

Didn't expect I'll get that all in one day.I am very grateful.

Now without wasting anytime let's get started.

AYAAN  - Hello everyone !!!!!!It's time to for you all to know to someone really special to me.Any guesses who she is ???oops  did just reveal the gender of that person?????anyway any guesses??

X-Your girlfriend !!

Y- Your mother !

Z - Your girlfriend !

Vansh - Your sister !!!!!!!

AYAAN - Who said that????He's absolutely right .I am going to reveal my sister to the world today!!Make some noise for her.

(Vansh smirked hearing that.Yes that person who was eavesdropping Ayaan and Vyom was none other than Vansh.)

(Riddhima in her mask steps on the stage,people start saying ''its the same hot girl they saw before. )

AYAAN -SHE IS MY SISTER !!!!!!!!!!!Now the person who told right answer earlier ,that is Mr.Vansh Raisinghaniya ,please come on stage and do the honors of unmasking her.

(Vansh comes on to stage)

VANSH POV - I don't know what is happening to me.I feel butterflies in my stomach .This happened to me only when Riddhima was around me.Could it be that.......she's my Riddhima??no but she was an orphan....oh godd......what do I do ????I AM SO STUCK...

(After a lot thinking Vansh unmasks her and to his shock.....)

VANSH POV -RIDDHIMA !!!It's Riddhima ,my Riddhima.

VANSH - Riddhima... you....

RIDDHIMA - Hello Mr.Raisinghaniya.Hello everyone !I am Riddhima Oberoi.Ayaan's sister.I am soon going to make my acting debut.But first ,I need someone to come on stage.

Come Mr.Raisinghaniya I'll escort you off the stage and take the person I want to be onstage.

(Vansh was utterly shocked by Riddhima's clothing and her attitude)

(As Riddhima walked with Vansh to escort him,all the Raisinghaniyas saw her too and were shocked)

ISHANI- Wait what ? Riddhima is the sister of my celebrity crush?Wasn't she an orphan???

AHANA - This Riddhima!! She's here too??? What the hell

ANGRE-I knew she was alive but this.......why couldn't my detectives find her???there is some problem with it...But I very happy I can see Riddhima bhabhi after 2 long years..

DADI- Riddhima (with a disappointed,unhappy,gloomy expression)

SIYA -WOWW Riddhima di .......

Just then,

(Riddhima hold Vyom's hand takes him onstage and says..)

RIDDHIMA-I am soon going to be making my acting debut in the web series 'Love is a Poison' and my buddy Vyom happens to be the main lead !

VYOM - Wait what??? Riddhima why wasn't I told about this ? (whispers to her)

RIDDHIMA -I told them not to ,it was a surprise for you.Like it? (whispers)