PART 12

Shalom guys !!!🙏🙏

Firstly, I want to let you guys know  that it seems that I have a lot of silent readers. I request all of them to please vote, it would not take more that 1/10 th of a second to do so. Around 300-400 people view my story but only 50-60 people vote. I put in a lot of effort to write this story.

It's literally  01:03 am in the night right now and I am writing this on my phone.

I am writing in my phone instead of computer because I really can't  afford to damage my eyes with its screen anymore

I am writing in my phone instead of computer because I really can't  afford to damage my eyes with its screen anymore. 😂😂

I am very sorry if I offended someone. I will start the with the episode to lift up your moods.

(Riddhima exits from the room after telling Vansh/ Vihaan  that he needs to wait 36 hours.)

(Riddhima is now in her room in the VR Mansion)

RIDDHIMA POV - I have given 36 hours to Vansh. A lot is going to enter in these 36 hours. Many deaths, crimes, suspicious people, and my secret will be revealed. Aur uske baad mera time yaha par khatam.

(She was thinking only when suddenly Angre enters the room)

ANGRE - Woh Riddhima bhabhi....Riddhima. I wanted to ask something from you..

RIDDHIMA - Bolo Angre.

ANGRE- Are you here to take revenge from Vansh and the Raisinghaniyas?

(Riddhima smirks hearing that )

RIDDHIMA- Well Angre I suppose you know the answer to this question better than I do

(Saying this Riddhima goes out of her room)

(Vansh is in his study when, he finds something suspicious. He feels his study has been through some checking or someone has gone through his things)

(He calls Angre over there )

VANSH - Angre. I think someone was here. I am sure someone has gone through my things. Tum dekho yeh shoes ki mitti yaha par pehle nahi thi aur mere documents , even they have some creases which were not there earlier. Who are our suspects Angre?