PART 17

Shalom guys!

Let's get started with the story..

(After breakfast ,Riddhima went into her room to pack her belongings)

RIDDHIMA POV

Why do I think that Vansh is upto something? Is he? Why did he allow me to go away from him so easily?

But I should be happy about it right? God this man has really made me a mess. 

Woah.... Is someone in my room? I am feeling a sensation. Like it's Vansh. But he cannot be here. He himself allowed me to leave. No it can't be him. It's someone else. For sure. Someone is touching my waist . I can feel it. Someone's behind me .Why do I still feel it's my Vansh? My Vansh? What am I even thinking?

(Riddhima suddenly becomes conscious feeling someone is standing behind her.)

I should take out my gun now. I.......

That someone is breathing on my shoulder. I can feel his breath. It's Vansh.

He pulls me towards him by making me face his chest and he holds my waist from his hands.

My gun is still in my hands.

VANSH - Sweetheart. You know me so well right? Oh and this gun . Give it to me. I'll put this down. It's unsafe.

(Saying this, Vansh pulls the gun out of Riddhima's hand and puts it on the table. Riddhima also being lost in him, leaves the gun easily)

So? Leaving tomorrow?

RIDDHIMA - What do you want Vansh?

VANSH - What do you think I want?

(Vansh says this stroking a strand of Riddhima's hair in front of her eye,, which gives her some sensations ,that she hadn't gotten in a long time)

See, I know you're going tomorrow and it's very difficult to stop you. That's why I am not trying to stop you. Last you told me that~

I won't stop you from leaving the house. That I  want revenge from you and if I  stop you then how will my revenge be completed? But this time,

Even after taking revenge, are you happy ?

 Last time you told me not to  tell anyone that I loved you ,even by mistake .Otherwise people will not faith in love.

No one will be able to say anyone wholeheartedly...ki tere ishq mein marjawan.

But think about it? Are you in the same position as me today? What do you think is the difference between you and I now? 

We are 2 bodies 1 soul. Last time you corrected me , told me what my mistake was and left. And guess what ? I regretted it. This time it's me correcting you. But it depends on you now. Your this decision is going to affect everyone for life. Don't you think that you're going through the same thing as me last time?

Think about it.

(Riddhima was struck. She comprehend anything or say anything)

(Vansh gives Riddhima a peck on her cheek and leaves)

RIDDHIMA POV-

(Riddhima put her hand on her cheek where Vansh kissed her)

Did he just kiss me?

Wait....he said some things to me. That I am doing a mistake by leaving? Revenge? This is what I told him before leaving right? He stills remember that. But that's not the point here! Am I wrong ?

(Suddenly someone rings the bells of the VR Mansion)

Someone has come. Let me check who he is and how dare he disturb my train of thoughts? I was just about to reach to a conclusion.

****************************************************

Byee!!

See ya!

~your crazzy writer

SAYONARA