PART 5

Hola chicos

It's crazywriter_8

Thanks a lot for all your view ,comments and votes.

Now without wasting anytime let's get started.

RIDDHIMA - Yes I actually have 2 conditions to sign that contract and deal with your company Mr.Raisinghaniya. 

No.1- The whole Raisinghaniya family has to come for a dinner at my house that is Oberoi Mansion today to know each other better.

No.2 - My assistant and I are going to stay at VR Mansion only to see if the deal and contract are being fulfilled or not.

Any objections?

(Vansh was happy his Riddhima would be staying with him only at VR Mansion)

VANSH - No objections .Also ,now that we know each other I can call you by your name only right ... Riddhima?

RIDDHIMA - Yes Vansh.

(fast forward to the dinner when Raisinghaniya family arrives at the Oberoi Mansion)

ISHANI- Woah.This is so huge!  Does Riddhima actually live here?

ANGRE -Turns out ,bhabhi is much more richer than expected.

CHANCHAL CHACHI -That Riddhima,she never told us she was so rich ,if she had I would have married Aryan to her.

AHANA - That Riddhima.It looks like she's richer than Vansh.

VANSH - Here I am Riddhima.I will make you mine again.

DADI - Riddhima ab kya bolu main? Yeh raaz kaise suljha paogi tum?

(they ring the bell and a servant opens the door for them, and they witness -Ayaan tickling Riddhima)

RIDDHIMA -Bhai stop tickling me ! You know I don't like that....

AYAAN -That's exactly what makes it more fun!

RIDDHIMA -Bhaii........if you do this I would stop talking to you.......

AYAAN -I know you won't ,but since you say I will

VANSH -Can we have some attention too?

AYAAN -Mr.Raisinghaniya ,you are here. Please come in...

(just then Ishani suddenly come and hugs Ayaan )

AYAAN - Ummm.......you are Vansh's sister ,right?

ISHANI -Yes ,I am Ishani and I am your biggest fan..........

(just then ,Angre comes and pulls Ishani out of the hug )

RIDDHIMA - If public display of affection has finished, I would like to remind everyone we have a dinner to have.........

VANSH - Yes ,of course.

(everyone gets seated on the dining table)

VANSH - So ,Ms.Riddhima you are an actress and the CEO of Riddhima Enterprises ,right?

RIDDHIMA - Yes ,any problem?

VANSH - No, no problem

RIDDHIMA - Okay ,so as we all know that the purpose of this dinner is to know each other better ,let's play a game ..Truth or dare .Is everyone up for it?