PART 23

Shalom guys,

WARNING

Please skip this if you don't read mature scenes. This part contains mature scenes which many of you won't prefer reading, so please skip through this part of you don't read such scenes.

Let's get started with the story,

RIDDHIMA POV

Here we are. Vansh and I just got  married and we are in our room
, on the bed.

He smiled, he felt the hot fluid between my legs for the first time, the real fluid which had not come before with my innocent blood. “That’s it, that’s it, my darling,” he said. “And you mustn’t resist your Vansh hmmmm?”

Now he opened his clothing and took out his hard, eager sex, and mounting me he let it rest against my  thigh as he continued to stroke me and work me.

I was twisting from one side to the other, my hands gathering up the soft sheets at my sides into knots, and it seemed my whole body grew pink, and the nipples of my breasts looked as hard as if they were tiny stones. He could not resist them.

He bit at them with his teeth, playfully, not hurting me. He licked them with his tongue, and then he licked me
, too, and as I struggled, and blushed and moaned beneath him, he mounted me, slowly.

Again I arched her back. My breasts were suffused with red. And as he drove his organ into me, he felt me shudder violently with unwilling pleasure.

An awful cry was muffled by the hand over my mouth; I was shuddering so violently .

"You’re mine,” he said softly, pressing himself into my depths. “Mine alone, now and forever. Mine, whether you will it or no.” I pulled against his grip, and sucked in my breath with a faint “ah” as he pressed even deeper. “Aye, I mean to use ye hard, my Riddhima,” he whispered. “I want to own you, to possess you, body and soul.”

He leans down and kisses me, his fingers still moving rhythmically inside me, his thumb circling and pressing. His other hand scoops my hair off my head and holds my head in place. His tongue mirrors the actions of his fingers, claiming me. My legs begin to stiffen as I push against his hand. He gentles his hand, so I’m brought back from the brink … I come instantly again and again, falling apart beneath him … then I’m building again … I climax anew, calling out his name.

“God, Vansh." I arched against him when he moved to my other breast. Two fingers worked inside me, a little uncomfortable but nothing I couldn’t handle for the second time. Not so long as he kept his mouth on me, lavishing my breasts with attention. His thumb rubbed around a sweet spot and my eyes rolled back into my head. So close. The strength of what was building was staggering. Mind-blowing. My body was going to be blown to dust, atoms, when this hit. If he stopped, I’d cry. Cry, and beg. And maybe kill… I came, groaning, every muscle drawn taut. It was almost too much. Almost.

It happened between us. It happened and it was wild. I loved it.

*******************************
Bye guys!

See y'all !

~your crazzy writer 💖