Merge

Luo bing-mei stood face to face with a man who wore his face, "I do not know you, most importantly you're definitely not me."

Although their faces were identical, the clothes they wore were drastically different. Luo bing-ge wore his black and red robe, which also had his chiseled chest exposed. On the other hand, Luo bing-mei wore the Cang Qiong sect robes with no extra exposed skin.

Still holdin his sneering visage, Luo bing-ge unsheathed xin mo and lunged forward.

Xin mo, in the scarbard alongside the waist of Luo bing-mei was also unsheathed in order to defend against the attack. The two men were almost completely identical, whether it was their looks or the amount of power they had residing within them. However, their personalites were far different. With their constant clashing of swords, neither had mad any progress in the fight. Aside from some cuts and gashes, no fatal wounds were made.

Seeing that he was unable to make inferior version of himself yield, luo bing-ge began to fight dirtily. He shot a small but concentrated burst of demonic energy into the ceiling, causing a huge chunk to fall down onto bing-mei.

Distracted for merely an instant, bing-mei was distracted and was stabbed in the abdomen.

[ Warning! Warning! The protagonist has sustained fatal injuries! ]

"Then what do you want me to do? I finally find something that intrigues me, more so than that pitiful Shen qingqiu."

Bing-mei rose from his slump, as he charged at the clad in black he shouted "Shizun is not pitiful!"

[ System 3.0 has seen its host dealing with difficulties, therefore a free beginner pack has be unlocked. Scenario pusher has been activated. ]

Suddenly bing-mei tripped and toppled onto bing-ge, with the collision a bright white light engulfed the room. As the light died down, only one body was laying on the floor.

Standing up, Luo Binghe had found himself alone in the room. Irked at the fact he was not allowed to fight with bing-mei anymore, bing-ge called out to the system "System 3.0! Where is my other self? Have I been sent back?"

[ System 3.0 offers 24-hour service. The usage of the scenerio pusher caused both Luo Binghe's to merge into one. This is still the alternate universe. ]

'Merged? What does that comprise of?'

[ The merger consists of the two Binghe's now share a single body, thus they each hold a collective memory storage, however, you can only access the other's memories if you use your B-points ]

Luo binghe scoffed, "So you could read my thoughts? I supposed I did not need to expend my efforts in speaking did I?"

[ The host did not ask about such thing, therefore I did find the need to speak of it. ]

As the system finished speaking, a familiar voice came out from the hallway "Binghe!" Immediately, Binghe's breath hitched and his eyes widened. Frozen in place and unable to turn towards the direction of the voice, the man called out again but closer "Binghe! Are you still mad?" Binghe's body was turned around, his eyes locked with his former master.

'He's shorter than I remembered.'

Walking forth, Qingqiu calmly raised his hand to Binghe's cheek, caressing it softly.

"I know you are impatient...but that time when you.."

"I just need some time because that incident left behind a trauma....and it'll take some time for me to overcome it."

All the words that came out of Shen Qingqiu mouth went flew in one ear and exited the other.

What captivated his senses was the very fact that the man in front of him was expressing neither disgust nor utter fear when approaching....but the face of adoration and love were worn instead.

'System why is he...'

[ Select information will be provided every day, once a day. Would you like to use your daily information ticket?]

'Yes, tell me why shizu.....shen qingqiu is acting this way.'

[ Shen Qingqiu and Luo Bing-mei have developed into an intimate relationship. Right now, the two experienced a quarrel, which led to Bing-mei leaving Shen qingqiu alone. ]

'Intimate?'

Captured, Bing-he was kissed before he could ask the system for more information.

"Binghe, I know you want to...love me, but just give me some time okay?"

Noting expecting an answer, Qingqiu escorted the dazed Binghe out of his castle through a portal that leads to their bamboo house.

By the time Bing-ge processed what just occurred, it was nightfall and I nstead of the castle he was familiar with, he found himself in a bamboo house. 

'This house seems...familiar?'

[ Successfully triggered a memory: Memory flashback occurring in 3....2....1...]

"Binghe...where are you sleeping right now?"

'Does shizun not remember?'

"This one still resides in the room shizun originally provided."

Seeing a confirmation nod from shizun, as well as his dismissal hand wave, Binghe was going to leave the room.

"Binghe, there is an extra bamboo room within my residence. Move your belongings there."

'Shizun is so kind! He even allowed me to reside near him!......'

As the fire in the sky slowly diminished, Binghe finally finished all his chores and moved into his new room.

Too tired to wash up in the baths, Binghe took a basin of water and a cloth to cleanse himself.

Somewhat cleaned, Binghe was ready to rest. Yet unable to as the window that was directly across from his bed was opened and gave a perfect view of Qingqiu's window and front entrance.

'Tomorrow I will make tofu-soup for breakfast'

[ Flashback has finished. ]

Bing-ge was stunned at the visuals before him. Never would the thought cross his mind about shizun being so indulgent and lenient on him, nor could he imagine that soft and tender expression that he could read in shen qingqiu's eyes.

Rummaging through the room, Bing-ge desperately tried to find something that would trigger another memory.

Then he felt his arm pull towards something, as if someone was guiding him.

'Why is my arm moving by itself?'

[ Luo Bing-mei is currently merged with you, meaning the body and soul of the two are now one. Bing-mei's previous consciousness will affect your own, as well as his habits and personality traits. ]

'So the two of us won't be two different people, but a combination of the two?'

[ You are correct. ]

Letting his arm guide him, Bing-he did not imagine that the object he grabbed was actually real.

A precious fake green jade pendant.